Approved InCO, ID, MN, MT, ND, OR, WY
- product detailsexpand_more
- active ingredientsexpand_more
|BETA-CYFLUTHRIN||3.77# ai/gal FS|
|Clothianidin||3.77# ai/gal FS|
Labels / MSDS
Use and MixingThe instructions for use and mixing described below are from the Environmental Protection Agency approved Federal Label. Always read and follow label instructions. Not all products are registered for use in every state. Please check with Bayer or your local Lead State Agency for product registration status. If you wish to find out if a product is registered in your state or for additional product information, send us an email or call 1-866-99-BAYER.
- poncho beta seed treatmentexpand_more
- PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE)
Some materials that are chemical-resistant to this product are listed below. If you want more options, follow the instructions for category C on an EPA chemical resistance category selection chart.
Workers involved with treating the seed (e.g. connecting and disconnecting hoses and transfer pumps, mixing, equipment calibration, etc.) and others exposed to the concentrate, and cleaners/repairers of seed treatment equipment must wear a long-sleeved shirt and long pants, chemical-resistant gloves (such as nitrile, butyl, neoprene, barrier laminate, polyvinyl chloride or Viton), shoes plus socks and a dust/mist filtering respirator (MSHA/NIOSH approval number prefix TC-21C).
Baggers and bag sewers must wear a long-sleeved shirt and long pants, shoes plus socks, and a dust/mist filtering respirator (MSHA/NIOSH approval number prefix TC-21C).
Follow manufacturers instructions for cleaning/maintaining PPE. If no instructions for washables, use detergent and hot water. Keep and wash PPE separately from other laundry.
NOTE: For all workers that handle all seed treatment steps like loading, treating, bagging and sewing/boxing, alone on a daily basis, the following additional PPE must be worn:
- Double layer clothing
- A respirator with an organic-vapor removing cartridge with a prefilter approved for pesticides (MSHA/ NIOSH approval number prefix TC-23C), or a canister approved for pesticides (MSHA/NIOSH approval number prefix TC-14-G), or a NIOSH-approved respirator with an organic vapor (OV) cartridge or canister with any N, R or P or HE prefilter.