Approved InAL, AR, AZ, CO, DE, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NM, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WV, WY
- product detailsexpand_more
|Group Number||Formula||Registration Number|
|PROTHIOCONAZOLE GROUP 3 FUNGICIDE||liquid||0000264-01072-AA-0000000|
- active ingredientsexpand_more
|Prothioconazole||0.205# ai/gal FS|
|Metalaxyl||0.205# ai/gal FS|
|Tebuconazole||0.205# ai/gal FS|
Labels / MSDS
Use and MixingThe instructions for use and mixing described below are from the Environmental Protection Agency approved Federal Label. Always read and follow label instructions. Not all products are registered for use in every state. Please check with Bayer or your local Lead State Agency for product registration status. If you wish to find out if a product is registered in your state or for additional product information, send us an email or call 1-866-99-BAYER.
- raxil pro md seed treatmentexpand_more
- MIXING INSTRUCTIONS
- In some instances, a chemical slurry dilution may enhance coverage. A 1 part Raxil PRO MD with 1 part water dilution may be used.
- Workers involved with treating the seed (e.g. connecting and disconnecting hoses and transfer pumps, mixing, equipment calibration, etc.) and other exposed to the concentrate, and cleaners/repairers of seed treatment equipment must wear a long-sleeve shirt and long pants, shoes plus socks, protective eyewear (goggles, face shield, or safety glasses) and chemical resistant gloves such as barrier laminate, butyl rubber >=14 mils, nitrile rubber >=14 mills, polyvinyl chloride (PVC) >=14 mils, and viton >=14 mills.
Baggers and bag sewers must wear a long-sleeve shirt and long pants, and shoes plus socks.
- Tankmix Compatibility
- Use tank mixtures with fungicide from a different group that are equally effective on the target pest when such use is permitted. Use at least the minimum application rate as labeled by the manufacturer.