1. KEY REDEMPTION PERIODS AND EXPIRATIONS
For the MY20 Program Year:
- Eligible Purchases between 9/1/19 and 8/31/20
- 100% Redemption Period: 11/1/20 through 4/30/21
For the MY21 Program Year:
- Eligible Purchases between 9/1/20 and 8/31/21
- 50% Redemption Period: 5/1/21 through 10/31/21
- 100% Redemption Period: 11/1/21 through 4/30/22
Visit our Bayer PLUS FAQs for more information.
// LEARN MORE
2. MINIMUM THRESHOLDS FOR RECEIVING REWARDS
You must have at least $1,500 in Bayer PLUS Rewards to request redemption, with a minimum amount of $500 per check. If you do not meet the minimum requirements, you will not have access to redeem.
// SIGN IN NOW
3. THREE EASY STEPS TO REDEEM
- Log in to the Bayer PLUS Grower Portal.
- Click on Redeem Cash in the left menu.
- Follow on-screen prompts to enter redemption amount and recipient information before submitting your request.
After submitting, you will receive a confirmation email as well as the redemption receipt.
Check out this helpful Bayer PLUS Grower Portal tutorial that includes step-by-step instructions on the redemption process as well as other key features.
4. WHAT CAN YOU USE YOUR REWARDS DOLLARS FOR?
The rewards earned can be used to make key input decisions throughout the season. If you have unexpected operation expenses or an unanticipated need in the middle of the season, you can tap into your rewards to help offset expenses.
// SIGN IN NOW
5. WHO CAN RECEIVE REDEMPTION CHECKS?
Check(s) can be made out to anyone residing in the U.S. – whether it is yourself, your retailer or even a charity of your choice. Redeeming your rewards is hassle-free, anytime of the season.
6. STILL HAVE QUESTIONS REGARDING ELIGIBILITY?
Log in to your account to see if you meet the initial requirements. Additionally, visit the Bayer PLUS Rewards Online Calculator to see how to build up rewards for next year.
// LAUNCH CALCULATOR
Still haven’t signed up for the 2021 program year? GET STARTED NOW by creating your account.
See ALL PROGRAM DETAILS for redemption minimum thresholds and early reward redemption period restrictions.