Scala® + Luna®+ Adament™: From Bud to Bloom to Better Yield
With Scala applied at pink bud and Luna through bloom, your almonds are protected from diseases during their earliest stages.
Scala SC fungicide is a foliar fungicide that provides high-level preventive control against many economically damaging diseases and helps control many resistant disease strains. With effectiveness in cool, wet and rainy weather conditions, Scala is an important addition to many spray programs.
Luna Sensation® and Luna Experience® are based on the active ingredient fluopyram. Luna fungicides represent a unique solution for managing problematic diseases in nuts through long-lasting, systemic and broad-spectrum protection. The consistent performance of Luna will help you maximize yields and offer the highest-quality produce to the market while improving long-term plant health. Luna also brings an effective approach to resistance management.
This is how Luna, Scala and Adament help you.
Highly Effective Rotation Program
Scala fungicide at pink bud delivers systemic early-season protection from Brown Rot Blossom Blight. Follow your pink bud application with Luna Experience fungicide or Luna Sensation fungicide at bloom to provide long-lasting, broad-spectrum disease protection against Brown Rot Blossom Blight, Jacket Rot, Anthracnose, Shot Hole and Scab. Five weeks after petal fall, choose Adament 50 WG fungicide for late spring summer diseases. It’s a great rotational partner and resistance management tool. Adament offers protection through dual systemicity.
Efficacy Is Recognized
Both Luna and Scala were top-rated fungicides according to the UC Extension Fungicide Efficacy publication.
- Provides high-level preventive and curative activity
- Rapidly penetrates the leaf and blossom tissue and redistributes inside the bud and blossom
- No loss of efficacy when applied within 30 hours after infection
- Effective across a broad range of temperatures, including the cool, wet and rainy weather conditions occurring early in the season
- Scala fungicide mode of action fits well in a program with Luna fungicide
- Provides exceptional control of key bloom diseases
- Uniform uptake with systemic movement after application enables Luna fungicide to enter buds, blooms and new tissue where disease hides
- Offers two formulations with different MOAs for effective resistance management
- Flexible partner in rotational programs
- Even in the absence of disease symptoms Luna Sensation® fungicide at bloom consistently led to improved almond yields.
Adament 50 WG Fungicide
- Broad spectrum and long lasting disease control
- Great rotational partner and resistance management tool
- Quick rainfastness
- Flexible application window
- Protection through dual systemicity
Three modes of action that work well together to manage resistance.
ALWAYS READ AND FOLLOW PESTICIDE LABEL DIRECTIONS. Adament™ 50 WG Fungicide is only registered in California. Not all products are registered in all states and may be subject to use restrictions. The distribution, sale, or use of an unregistered pesticide is a violation of federal and/or state law and is strictly prohibited. Check with your local dealer or representative for the product registration status in your state. Adament™, Bayer, Bayer Cross, Luna Experience® , Luna Sensation® and Scala® are trademarks of Bayer Group. For additional product information call toll-free 1-866-99-BAYER (1-866-992-2937) or visit our website at www.BayerCropScience.us. Bayer CropScience LP, 800 North Lindbergh Boulevard, St. Louis, MO 63167. ©2022 Bayer Group. All rights reserved.