Balance® Flexx pre-emergence corn herbicide provides a cost-effective flexible foundation that complements any herbicide program to protect yields from the start.
- Control of Tough Weeds - Optimizes early weed control by killing more than 59 grass and broadleaf weeds.
- Control of Resistant Weeds - Controls glyphosate-, triazine-, PPOand ALS-resistant weeds, including resistant marestail, common ragweed, waterhemp and Palmer amaranth. Balance Flexx controls even tough grasses, such as woolly cupgrass.
- All Soils - Fits any tillage program by providing excellent burndown and long-lasting residual control and works through the roots and shoots of weeds.
- Pre-plant to V2 - With a flexible application window, can be applied from burndown or pre-plant as far out as 30 days prior to planting through early postemergence (V2).
- Program Flexibility – Works as a tankmix partner and is the ideal foundation herbicide in a sequential program with Liberty® herbicide, Laudis® herbicide, glyphosate or other postemergence herbicides.
- Reactivation - Has the unique power of reactivation with just a half-inch or more of rain to control late-emerging weeds.
- Crop Safety Innovation - Includes CSI™ Safener technology, an exclusive Bayer safener that allows Balance Flexx to be used on any soil with a very broad range of crop compatibility. CSI Safener provides excellent crop safety.
- Amaranth, Palmer
- Cupgrass, Woolly
Plus, more than 50 more.
See full list
Interested in learning more about Bayer weed management solutions? Visit our herbicide comparison tool.