Bayer PLUS Fruit and Vegetable
Already signed up for Bayer PLUS?
Are you a retailer? Log in through our Retailer Portal
About Bayer PLUS
Watch Your Smart Agronomic Choices Add Up
By using eligible products from our broad portfolio, Bayer PLUS Fruit and Vegetable gives you cash back for making smart agronomic choices that are right for your operation.
The 2023 Bayer PLUS Fruit and Vegetable program provides more ways to earn rewards including the Loyalty Rewards 10% bonus. This feature allows you to earn an additional 10% on your rewards dollars by sending all or a portion of your redemption check to your retailer, giving you more money to spend on even more great agronomic choices. Tracking your rewards and redeeming cash back is a breeze with our easy-to-navigate grower portal.
Regardless of the size of your farming operation, the Bayer PLUS Fruit and Vegetable program is designed to help you protect your yields and get the most from your land – and now it’s even more rewarding.
Program States: 15 New States Added for 2023 Program Year in Red
Alabama, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin
// DOWNLOAD 2023 PROGRAM DETAILS
// NEED HELP? GET SUPPORT
How it Works
Build your program with Innovation products to earn big.
Then, grow your rewards by adding other Participating products.
Get the specifics.
- You must purchase a minimum of 2 Innovation products to qualify for rewards incentives.
- You must purchase a minimum of $25,000 in Innovation products to qualify for rewards incentives.
- You must purchase volumes of each Innovation Brand (per Acre Match Rates). See program details for more information.
- All Bayer PLUS earnings are paid upon valid net grower sales (grower sales minus returns and replants).
- Growers must enroll in the program by the enrollment deadline (August 31, 2023) in order for eligible purchases to count toward the 2023 program.
- Growers qualifying for a 2023 Bayer PLUS Rewards payment will not be paid on those qualifying products in the 2023 Bayer PLUS Fruit & Vegetable Program. They will, however, be used to meet the qualifying criteria.
- Growers must log in to their account to confirm the accuracy of their sales transactions by December 31, 2023. Notify your retailer or Bayer rep prior to this date to correct any errors on account. Bayer reserves the right to reject any changes requested after this date.
- Growers must operate in qualifying geography (Alabama, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, and/or Wisconsin) and purchase from an authorized retailer between September 1, 2022 and August 31, 2023.
- Percentage rebates are based on the Bayer Redemption Price or List Price.
- Growers must have at least $500.00 in Bayer PLUS rebates at the time of redemption to claim incentive.
- Redemption requests must exceed $500. 50% of rewards may be requested starting July 1, 2023, and 100% of rewards may be requested starting November 1, 2023. Rewards will expire April 30, 2024.
// DOWNLOAD 2023 PROGRAM DETAILS
Loyalty Rewards 10% Bonus Feature
Growers who qualify for Bayer PLUS Rewards can earn an additional 10% on their rewards dollars by sending all (or a portion) of their check to a Bayer retailer of their choice. To qualify growers must meet the $500 rewards minimum and select a dollar amount in the portal redemption screen that is over $500.
Get the specifics.
- The 10% will only be applied to rewards dollars that are elected for the loyalty reward within the grower portal and sent to an authorized retailer.
- Growers must make their selection within the Bayer PLUS Rewards portal between November 1, 2023, and January 31, 2024.
- 2023 rewards already redeemed prior to November 1, 2023, will not be eligible for the Loyalty Reward.
Example Rewards Calculation
The Luna products (Experience, Flex, Sensation and Tranquility) count as one brand. The Movento products (240 SC and MPC) count as one brand. The Velum products (Prime and Velum) count as one brand.
Sign Up is Easy
Leave the hard work in the field. Signing up is easy! A few simple steps and you’ll be growing rewards in no time.
Get your Technology ID ready. Don’t have it? We’ll help you look it up (or create a new one). What is a Technology ID and why do I need one?
Provide a few details to create a new Bayer account and register for Bayer PLUS Southern Fruit and Vegetable. We'll ask you for a little bit of information and help you look up or create your Technology ID.
Validate your account. Simply click the link in your validation email or opt to receive a verification code on your phone, and you're done!
Bayer PLUS FAQs
If you still have questions, visit the FAQ page. Or talk to your Bayer representative or your retailer to learn more.
Need Help? Contact support.
Bayer CropScience LP registers its products in the United States in accordance with and to meet U.S. regulatory standards. Such products are sold for labeled uses only and must be used only in accordance with all label instructions. Bayer recognizes that growers and exporting entities can participate in the global export markets for their commodities. However, standards, interpretation of those standards and testing procedures can vary significantly from country to country, and are subject to change. As such, while it will strive to assist growers by providing available information, Bayer cannot guarantee that meeting U.S. residue or tolerance standards will ensure compliance with maximum residue levels (MRLs) or other standards in place in importing countries. Growers and exporting entities are responsible to educate themselves about export markets and their requirements. If a grower or exporter is concerned about meeting any MRLs for an active ingredient or related metabolite, then testing for residues should be considered as an option to ensure residue levels are compliant with the applicable MRL.
ALWAYS READ AND FOLLOW PESTICIDE LABEL DIRECTIONS. Movento® MPC Insecticide is only registered in Alabama, Florida, and Georgia. Baythroid® XL and Leverage® 360 are restricted use pesticides. Not all products are registered in all states and may be subject to use restrictions. The distribution, sale, or use of an unregistered pesticide is a violation of federal and/or state law and is strictly prohibited. Check with your local dealer or representative for the product registration status in your state. Absolute®, Admire®, Aliette®, Alion®, Bayer, Bayer Cross, Baythroid®, Flint®, Leverage®, Luna Experience®, Luna® Flex, Luna Sensation®, Luna Tranquility®, MinuetTM, Movento®, Oberon®, Previcur®, Propulse®, Provost®, Roundup PowerMAX®, Scala®, Serenade®, Sivanto® and Velum® are trademarks of Bayer Group. For additional product information call toll-free 1-866-99-BAYER (1-866-992-2937) or visit our website at www.BayerCropScience.us. Bayer CropScience LP, 800 North Lindbergh Boulevard, St. Louis, MO 63167. ©2022 Bayer Group. All rights reserved.
All About Technology IDs
When you use this unique number to purchase agricultural products like seeds and insecticides, we’ll be able to keep track of your purchases (and your rewards) so you can skip the paperwork.
How does it work?
- Sign up for Bayer PLUS Rewards and link your Technology ID.
- Use your Technology ID at retailers when purchasing product to earn rewards.
- Track your rewards on your account page and redeem them how you want.
Don’t have a Technology ID?
No problem. We’ll help you create one later in the sign up process.