Featuring a new class of chemistry for seed treatments, EverGol™ is an innovative seed treatment fungicide that promotes more root growth for faster crop establishment. Applicable on cotton, canola and cereal crops, EverGol controls seed and soil-borne disease, such as Rhizoctonia.
- Consistently Better Crop Establishment - Root growth promotes consistent early emergence, improves early vigor and fosters uniform stands, creating stronger plants, a larger stem diameter and more biomass.
- Improved Rooting System - Provides powerful activity on seed and soil-borne diseases, including barley stripe, Rhizoctonia and barley loose smut, resulting in stronger, healthier roots and improved nutrient uptake.
- Resistance Management - Features a new class of chemistry with a unique mode of action that supports resistance management.
- Rhizoctonia (EverGol™)
- Cereal Smuts (EverGol™ Energy for cereals)
- Common Bunt (EverGol Energy for cereals)
- Cotton (EverGol™ Prime)
- Canola (Prosper® EverGol™)
- Cereals (EverGol™ Energy)