Bayer PLUS Retailer Knowledge Hub
Welcome to your new 2022 Retailer Portal.
The Bayer PLUS Retailer Portal system is being upgraded to deliver a new and improved user experience. This summer, your retailer portal account will be migrating to the new system. Read below for some important details.
Bookmark this page and return to it often to read the most current updates and plans as they are posted during the migration.
2022 Loyalty Rewards How-To (November 1, 2022)
What to expect for Loyalty Rewards redemptions that your growers send directly to you.
To help encourage Growers to redeem and send their redemption checks to their retailers, we’ve made the process for them very simple. There are a few additional steps that retailers need to take. Watch the video above for more information about:
- Timing for checks being sent to retailers
- What the envelopes of checks will look like.
- How to use the retailer portal to see which of your growers have redeemed and used Loyalty Rewards option.
- Other helpful tips.
2022 Retailer Portal Migration (May 23, 2022)
Why the need for the new, upgraded system?
After a few years of experience with Bayer PLUS, the initial portal has been outgrown. For the Bayer team to bring retailer partners the best Bayer PLUS data experience, these critical things needed to be addressed:
- Provide a Grower ID (Tech ID) look-up tool as a single source of truth for accurate transaction reporting for grower-customers purchases
- Add the ability to make updates to the system quickly and efficiently
- Provide an easier way for retailers to unlock sales potential using the power of the dataset
Bayer has invested in this tool to better serve the retailer partners and is very excited to launch the new system.
What you can expect
As part of the transition plan, both the old and the new portals will be online for a few months while any technical kinks are ironed out in the new system.
The new portal will be based on the Bayer MyCROP platform where registered users can expect:
- All the current portal functionality revamped with a better user interface
- Modernized data displays, filtering, and delivery/export functionality
- and MANY new enhancements to come throughout the coming year
Over the coming months, you will receive communications about how to access the new portal and how to use the dataset throughout the year.
If you would like to receive timely communications via email about retail portal enhancements and updates, please contact your Bayer sales rep to get registered for the new portal and you will receive email alerts in real-time.
- May 23, 2022 - New portal will be available using your same login credentials
- May 23 to July 31, 2022 - both the new and old portals will be accessible
- July 31, 2022 - the old portal system will shut down
Retailer Portal Demo - old system (July 7, 2021)
With Bayer PLUS, growers and retailers win.
Bayer PLUS was designed for growers, but it also benefits retailers. The program helps growers get rewards all season long, while helping you reach your sales goals. Here you will find helpful tools and information you can use while providing effective agronomic solutions. With Bayer PLUS, everyone wins.