Asgrow® AG47XF2 brand is a late maturity group 4 XtendFlex® and SR® soybean with wide adaptation and an excellent defensive trait profile. In addition to high yield potential, AG47XF2 brand offers very good agronomic characteristics, including strong emergence and good standability.
Medium height plant with very good standability
Phytophthora rot protection from the Rps1c resistance gene and good field tolerance
Tolerance to sudden death syndrome, southern stem canker, and frogeye leaf spot
- disease ratings(prr field tolerance + 3 more)expand_more
- sensitivitychloride sensitivityexpand_more
- managementmaturity groupexpand_more
- plant description(growth habit + 11 more)expand_more
BRpod wall color
XF/SRherbicide tolerant trait
Mplant height category
- production(emergence + 3 more)expand_more
- product details key:expand_more
- Highly Recommended
- Recommended with Management
- Use with Management
- Not Recommended
- New Product
Local Rating Scale
National Rating Scale1 = Excellent, 9 = Poor, NR = Not Recommended, - = data is insufficient at this time.
Herbicide SensitivityA = Acceptable, C = Caution, W = Warning. Environmental conditions may cause herbicide interactions different than indicated for a particular growing season.
Herbicide ToleranceRatings are based on observations and research using herbicides at labeled and above labeled rates to simulate extreme environmental conditions, misapplication and adverse soil pH or organic content.
GDU (Growing Degree Unit)Ratings are based on observations and research using herbicides at labeled and above labeled rates to simulate extreme environmental conditions, misapplication and adverse soil pH or organic content.
- Medium tall plant with very good standability and medium bushy canopy
- Resistance to soybean cyst nematode
- Tolerance to Phytophthora rot, SDS, and southern stem canker
- SR® trait stack
- Medium-tall plant that stands well
- Good protection against Phytophthora rot
- Tolerance to SDS and southern stem canker
- Chloride excluder
- Medium tall plant with average standability
- Resistance to SCN
- Tolerance to southern stem canker
- Chloride excluder trait for tolerance to accumulated salts