Approved InAL, AR, AZ, CO, CT, DE, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY
- product detailsexpand_more
|GROUP 2 HERBICIDE
- active ingredientsexpand_more
Labels / MSDS
Use and MixingThe instructions for use and mixing described below are from the Environmental Protection Agency approved Federal Label. Always read and follow label instructions. Not all products are registered for use in every state. Please check with Bayer or your local Lead State Agency for product registration status. If you wish to find out if a product is registered in your state or for additional product information, send us an email or call 1-866-99-BAYER.
- autumn super 51 wdg herbicideexpand_more
- MIXING INSTRUCTIONS
- MIXING INSTRUCTIONS
Autumn Super 51 WDG Herbicide must be applied with clean and properly calibrated equipment. Prior to adding Autumn Super 51 WDG Herbicide, ensure that the spray tank, filters and nozzles have been thoroughly cleaned.
1. Fill spray tank with 25% of the required volume of water, and begin agitation prior to the addition of Autumn Super 51 WDG Herbicide.
2. Continue agitation to ensure full dispersion of Autumn Super 51 WDG Herbicide.
3. If Autumn Super 51 WDG Herbicide is applied in a tank mixture with other pesticides, add Autumn Super 51 WDG Herbicide to the spray tank first and ensure it is thoroughly dispersed before adding other pesticides.
4. Continue to fill the spray tank with water to the desired volume and agitate while adding spray adjuvants and nitrogen fertilizers.
5. Continue agitation during application to ensure a uniform spray mixture. (If Autumn Super 51 WDG Herbicide is added to a partial tank of spray solution, pre-slurry Autumn Super 51 WDG Herbicide with clean water prior to adding to the spray tank).
If ammonium sulfate (AMS) is the nitrogen fertilizer source, it is preferred that the AMS go into the spray tank prior to Autumn Super 51 WDG Herbicide.
- Reentry PPE
- PPE required for early entry to treated areas that is permitted under the Worker Protection Standard and that involves contact with anything that has been treated such as plants, soil or water, is coveralls over long-sleeved shirt and long pants, socks and shoes and chemical resistant gloves made of any waterproof material.
- PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE)
Applicators and other handlers must wear: Long-sleeved shirt and long pants, chemical-resistant gloves made out of any waterproof material and shoes plus socks. Follow manufacturer's instructions for cleaning/maintaining PPE. If no such instructions for washables exist, use detergent and hot water. Keep and wash PPE separately from other laundry.
- Tankmix Compatibility
If Autumn Super 51 WDG Herbicide is to be tank-mixed with other pesticides not listed specifically on this label, compatibility should be tested prior to mixing. To test for compatibility, use a small container and mix a small amount (0.5 to 1qt) of spray, combining all ingredients in the same ratio as the anticipated use. If any indications of physical incompatibility develop (precipitation, settling, changes in color) do not use this mixture for spraying. Indications of incompatibility may occur within 5-15 minutes after mixing. Read and follow the label of each tank mix product used for precautionary statements, directions for use, geographic and other restrictions.
TANK MIX APPLICATION DIRECTIONS
Autumn Super 51 WDG Herbicide may be tank mixed with additional products such as 2,4-D, glyphosate, dicamba, paraquat or metribuzin for enhanced burndown activity. For fields to be planted to corn, Autumn Super 51 WDG Herbicide can be tank mixed with simazine or atrazine. Refer to tank mix partner labels for additional precautionary statements, restrictions, weeds controlled, weed heights and rates.