1.0 MG XtendFlex® soybean with excellent standability and yield performance potential
Excellent Iron Deficiency Chlorosis tolerance
Very good Sclerotinia White Mold and Sudden Death Syndrome tolerances
Medium-bushy plant type for good row closure
- adaptationnarrow rowexpand_more
- agronomics(emergence + 3 more)expand_more
Medium Bushyplant type
- disease tolerance(iron deficiency chlorosis + 3 more)expand_more
- other(herbicide tolerant trait + 3 more)expand_more
XFherbicide tolerant trait
PI88788source var. of scn resistance
- product details key:expand_more
- Highly Recommended
- Recommended with Management
- Use with Management
- Not Recommended
- New Product
Local Rating Scale
National Rating Scale1 = Excellent, 9 = Poor, NR = Not Recommended, - = data is insufficient at this time.
Herbicide SensitivityA = Acceptable, C = Caution, W = Warning. Environmental conditions may cause herbicide interactions different than indicated for a particular growing season.
Herbicide ToleranceRatings are based on observations and research using herbicides at labeled and above labeled rates to simulate extreme environmental conditions, misapplication and adverse soil pH or organic content.
GDU (Growing Degree Unit)Ratings are based on observations and research using herbicides at labeled and above labeled rates to simulate extreme environmental conditions, misapplication and adverse soil pH or organic content.
- Taller, bushy 1.2 MG XtendFlex® soybean with with good performance potential
- Good Phytophthora Root Rot field tolerance package
- 0.8 RM XtendFlex® soybean with excellent agronomic characteristics to fit acres from the Dakotas to Wisconsin
- Medium-tall plant height paired with good standability
- Excellent Iron Deficiency Chlorosis and Brown Stem Rot tolerance paired with good Phytophthora Root Rot field tolerance
- 0.9 MG XtendFlex® soybean brings excellent yield potential to the late 0 maturity group
- Excellent field tolerance to Phytophthora Root Rot
- Very good Iron Deficiency Chlorosis and Sudden Death Syndrome tolerances