Approved InAL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY
- product detailsexpand_more
|Group Number||Formula||Registration Number|
- active ingredientsexpand_more
|Tembotrione||3.5 lb/gal suspension concentrate|
Labels / MSDS
Use and MixingThe instructions for use and mixing described below are from the Environmental Protection Agency approved Federal Label. Always read and follow label instructions. Not all products are registered for use in every state. Please check with Bayer or your local Lead State Agency for product registration status. If you wish to find out if a product is registered in your state or for additional product information, send us an email or call 1-866-99-BAYER.
- laudis herbicideexpand_more
- MIXING INSTRUCTIONS
- MIXING INSTRUCTIONS
LAUDIS Herbicide must be applied with clean and properly calibrated equipment. Prior to adding LAUDIS Herbicide, ensure that the spray tank, filters and nozzles have been thoroughly cleaned and that agitation system is properly working.
1. Fill spray tank with 50% of the required volume of water, and begin agitation.
2. Agitate the LAUDIS Herbicide product container thoroughly by shaking, circulating or stirring prior to adding the herbicide into the spray tank.
3. Add the appropriate amount of LAUDIS Herbicide slowly to the spray tank or mixing system and ensure complete dispersion. Maintain and ensure thorough dispersion and sufficient agitation during both mixing and spraying.
4. If tank mixing with another pesticide, add the tank mix product next (except in the case of glyphosate which should be added after the nitrogen fertilizer is dispersed).
5. Add nitrogen fertilizer.
6. Add the adjuvant.
7. Fill the spray tank with balance of water needed.
- Reentry PPE
- PPE that is required for early entry to treated areas that is permitted under the Worker Protection Standard and that involves contact with anything that has been treated such as plants, soil or water, is coveralls over long-sleeved shirt and long pants, socks and shoes and chemical-resistant gloves made of any waterproof material.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Some materials that are chemical-resistant to this product are listed below.
Applicators and other handlers must wear: Long-sleeved shirt and long pants, socks, shoes, chemical-resistant gloves made of any waterproof material and protective eyewear.
Follow manufacturer's instructions for cleaning/maintaining PPE. If no such instructions for washables exist, use detergent and hot water. Keep and wash PPE separately from other laundry.
- Tankmix Compatibility
If LAUDIS Herbicide is to be tank mixed with other pesticides, compatibility must be tested prior to mixing. To test for compatibility, use a small container and mix a small amount (0.5 to 1 qt) of spray, combining all ingredients in the same ratio as the anticipated use. If any indications of physical incompatibility develop, do not use this mixture for spraying. Indications of incompatibility usually occur within 5-15 minutes after mixing. If the mixture balls-up, forms flakes, sludges, gels, oily film or layers, or other precipitates, it is not compatible and the tank mix combination should not be used.