Approved InAK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY
- product detailsexpand_more
|Group Number||Formula||Registration Number|
|GROUP 3 4A INSECTICIDE||liquid||0000264-01104-AA-0000000|
- active ingredientsexpand_more
|Imidacloprid||3 lb/gal suspension concentrate|
|BETA-CYFLUTHRIN||3 lb/gal suspension concentrate|
Labels / MSDS
Use and MixingThe instructions for use and mixing described below are from the Environmental Protection Agency approved Federal Label. Always read and follow label instructions. Not all products are registered for use in every state. Please check with Bayer or your local Lead State Agency for product registration status. If you wish to find out if a product is registered in your state or for additional product information, send us an email or call 1-866-99-BAYER.
- leverage 360 insecticideexpand_more
- Reentry PPE
- For entry into treated areas that is permitted under the Worker Protection Standard and that involves contact with anything that has been treated, such as plants, soil, or water, wear:\r\n- Coveralls\r\n- Chemical-resistant gloves, such as barrier laminate or viton\r\n- Shoes plus socks
- PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE)
Applicators and Other Handlers Must Wear:
- Long-sleeved shirt and long pants
- Chemical-resistant gloves made of any waterproof material such as, barrier laminate, butyl rubber, nitrile rubber, neoprene rubber, polyvinylchloride (PVC) or viton.
- Shoes plus socks
Follow manufacturer's instructions for cleaning/maintaining PPE. If no such instructions for washables, use detergent and hot water. Keep and wash PPE separately from other laundry.
- Tankmix Compatibility
- Tank-mixtures: LEVERAGE 360 Insecticide may be combined with foliar-applied fungicides, herbicides and insecticides/miticides. Other pesticides and fertilizers approved for use in a crop may be used in mixtures with LEVERAGE 360 Insecticide provided they have been tested and shown to be compatible.
Adjuvants: The use of an adjuvant with LEVERAGE 360 Insecticide may improve deposition, coverage and pest control.
- A high quality, non-ionic surfactant (NIS) is specified for ground applications.
- A crop-oil-concentrate (COC) is specified for aerial applications.
- All adjuvants regardless of their composition must be used according to the adjuvants manufacturer's use directions.
- Do not use petroleum-based and other non-emulsifiable oils with LEVERAGE 360 Insecticide.
Mixing order: When pesticide or fertilizer mixtures are needed, add products in the following order:
- Products packaged in PVA;
- Wettable powders or wettable granules;
- LEVERAGE 360 Insecticide, or other flowable type products;
- Emulsifiable concentrates;
- Fertilizer or micro-nutrient solutions
Ensure good agitation as each component is added. Do not add an additional component until the previous is thoroughly mixed. If a fertilizer or micro-nutrient solution is used, a fertilizer/pesticide compatibility agent may be needed.
Maintain constant agitation during both mixing and application to ensure uniformity of spray mixture.
Compatibility (jar test): Test components of an intended tank mixture before adding LEVERAGE 360 Insecticide to the spray or mix tank. Add proportionate amounts of each ingredient in the appropriate order, to a pint or quart jar, cap, shake for 5 minutes, and let set for 5 minutes. Poor mixing or formation of precipitates that do not readily re-disperse indicates an incompatible mixture that should not be used. For further information, contact your local Bayer CropScience representative.
For all insects, base the timing of application on careful scouting and local economic thresholds.