Approved InCA, CO, IA, ID, IL, KS, ME, MI, MN, MO, MT, NC, ND, NE, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, SD, TX, UT, WA, WI, WY
- product detailsexpand_more
- active ingredientsexpand_more
|Ethofumesate||4 lb/gal Suspension Concentrate|
Labels / MSDS
Use and MixingThe instructions for use and mixing described below are from the Environmental Protection Agency approved Federal Label. Always read and follow label instructions. Not all products are registered for use in every state. Please check with Bayer or your local Lead State Agency for product registration status. If you wish to find out if a product is registered in your state or for additional product information, send us an email or call 1-866-99-BAYER.
- nortron sc herbicideexpand_more
- Reentry PPE
- PPE required for early entry to treated areas that is permitted under the Worker Protection Standard and that involves contact with anything that has been treated, such as plants, soil, or water, is:\r\n- Coveralls\r\n- Shoes plus socks\r\n- Chemical-resistant gloves made of any waterproof material
- All mixers, loaders, applicators and other handlers must wear:
- Long-sleeved shirt, long pants, shoes and socks, and chemical resistant gloves made out of any water proof material (except flaggers, or applicators in cockpits, and enclosed cabs)
- Must wear the PPE listed on this label and
- Must have immediately available for use in an emergency, such as a spill, or equipment breakdown, chemical resistant footwear and chemical resistant apron.
Follow manufacturer's instructions for cleaning/maintaining PPE. If no such instructions for washables exist, use detergent and hot water. Keep and wash PPE separately from other laundry.
- Tankmix Compatibility
- Tank Mixing:
It is the pesticide user's responsibility to ensure that all products are registered for
the intended use. Read and follow the applicable restrictions and limitations and
directions for use on all product labels involved in tank mixing. Users must follow the
most restrictive directions for use and precautionary statements of each product in the tank mixture.