Approved InCO, IA, ID, KS, MN, MT, ND, NE, NM, NV, OK, OR, SD, TX, UT, WA, WY
- product detailsexpand_more
- active ingredientsexpand_more
|Glyphosate, N-(phosphonomethyl)glycine,in the form of its potassium salt
Labels / MSDS
Use and MixingThe instructions for use and mixing described below are from the Environmental Protection Agency approved Federal Label. Always read and follow label instructions. Not all products are registered for use in every state. Please check with Bayer or your local Lead State Agency for product registration status. If you wish to find out if a product is registered in your state or for additional product information, send us an email or call 1-866-99-BAYER.
- rt 3 herbicideexpand_more
- MIXING INSTRUCTIONS
- Tank-Mixing Procedure
Prepare tank mixtures of this product as follows:
1. Place a 20- to 35-mesh screen or wetting basket over the filling port of the tank.
2.Through the screen, fill the tank one-half full with water and start gentle agitation.
3. If ammonium sulfate is to be used, add it SLOWLY through the screen into the tank and continue adding water into the tank through the screen. If dry ammonium sulfate is being used, ensure that it is completely dissolved in the tank before adding other products.
4. If a wettable powder is used, first prepare a slurry of it with water and add it SLOWLY through the screen into the tank while continuing gentle agitation.
5. If a flowable formulation is used, premix one part flowable with one part water and add the diluted mixture SLOWLY through the screen into the tank while continuing gentle agitation.
6. If an emulsifiable concentrate formulation is used, premix one part emulsifiable concentrate with two parts water and add the diluted mixture SLOWLY through the screen into the tank while continuing gentle agitation.
7. Continue filling the tank with water through the screen and add the required amount of this product near the end of the filling process.
8. Add individual tank-mix components to the tank as follows: wettable powders, flowables, emulsifiable concentrates, drift reduction additives, water soluble liquids (this product).
Maintain gentle agitation at all times until the contents of the tank are sprayed out. If the spray mixture is allowed to settle, thorough agitation is required to re-suspend the mixture before spraying.
Keep by-pass and return lines on or near the bottom of the tank to minimize foaming.
Screen size in nozzle or line strainers should be no finer than 50 mesh.
- Reentry PPE
- PPE required for early entry to treated areas that is permitted under the Worker Protection Standard and that involves contact with anything that has been treated, such as plants, soil, or water, wear: coveralls, shoes plus socks and chemical-resistant gloves made of any waterproof material.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Some of the materials that are chemical-resistant to this product are listed below. If you want more options, follow the instructions for Category A on an EPA chemical resistance category selection chart.
Mixers, Loaders, Other Handlers and Applicators, when handling this concentrated product or its application solutions of 30 percent concentration or greater, must wear: long-sleeved shirt and long pants, shoes, socks, and chemical-resistant gloves made of any waterproof material such as polyethylene or polyvinyl chloride.
Applicators, when handling only spray solutions where concentration is 30 percent of this product or less, must wear: long-sleeved shirt and long pants, shoes, and socks.
Follow manufacturers instructions for cleaning/maintaining PPE (Personal Protective Equipment). If no such instructions for washables exist, use detergent and hot water.
Keep and wash PPE separately from other laundry.
When handlers use closed systems, enclosed cabs, or aircraft in a manner that meets the requirements listed in the Worker Protection Standard (WPS) for agricultural pesticides [40 CFR 170.240 (d) (4-6)], the handler PPE requirements may be reduced or modified as specified in the WPS.
- Tankmix Compatibility
- Mixing with Water
This product mixes readily with water. Mix spray solutions of this product as follows. Begin filling the mixing tank or spray tank with clean water. Add the required amount of this product near the end of the filling process and mix gently. During mixing, foaming of
the spray solution may occur. To prevent or minimize foaming, mix gently, terminate bypass and return lines at the bottom of the tank, and, if necessary, use an anti-foam or defoaming agent.
This product does not provide residual weed control. This product may be tank-mixed with other herbicides to provide residual weed control, a broader weed control spectrum or an alternate mode of action. Always read and follow label directions for all products in the tank mixture.
Some tank-mix products have the potential to cause crop injury under certain conditions, at certain growth stages and/or under other circumstances. Read all labels for products used in the tank mixture prior to use to determine the potential for crop injury.
Tank mixtures with other herbicides, insecticides, fungicides, micronutrients or foliar fertilizers may result in reduced weed control or crop injury and are NOT recommended for applications of this product unless otherwise noted in this product label, or in
separate supplemental labeling or Fact Sheets published by Bayer CropScience LP. Bayer CropScience LP has not tested all tank-mix product formulations for compatibility, antagonism or reduction in product performance. Buyer and all users are responsible for all loss or damage in connection with the use or handling of mixtures of this product with herbicides or other materials that are not expressly specified in this labeling, or in separate supplemental labeling or Fact Sheets published by Bayer CropScience LP for this product.
When a tank mixture with a generic active ingredient, such as 2,4-D, atrazine, dicamba, diuron or pendimethalin, is listed on this label, the user is responsible for ensuring that the specific application being made is included on the label of the product being used in the tank-mix.
Refer to all individual product labels, supplemental labeling and Fact Sheets for all products in the tank mixture, and observe all precautions and limitations on the label, including application timing restrictions, soil restrictions, minimum re-cropping interval and rotational guidelines. Use according to the most restrictive precautionary statements for each product in the tank mixture.
Always predetermine the compatibility of all tank-mix products together in the carrier by mixing small proportional quantities in advance.
For best results, apply tank mixtures with this product at a minimum spray volume rate of 10 gallons per acre.