Approved InAK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY
- product detailsexpand_more
- active ingredientsexpand_more
|Flupyradifurone||1.67 lb/gal liquid|
Labels / MSDS
Use and MixingThe instructions for use and mixing described below are from the Environmental Protection Agency approved Federal Label. Always read and follow label instructions. Not all products are registered for use in every state. Please check with Bayer or your local Lead State Agency for product registration status. If you wish to find out if a product is registered in your state or for additional product information, send us an email or call 1-866-99-BAYER.
- sivanto prime insecticideexpand_more
- Reentry PPE
- PPE required for early entry to treated areas (that is permitted under the Worker Protection Standard and that involves contact with anything that has been treated, such as plants, soil, or water), is:\r\n- Coveralls\r\n- Chemical resistant gloves\r\n- Chemical resistant footwear plus socks
- PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE)
Applicators and other handlers must wear:
- Long sleeved shirt and long pants.
- Chemical resistant gloves made out of: barrier laminate, butyl rubber >= 14 mils, nitrile rubber >= 14 mils, neoprene rubber >= 14 mils, natural rubber >= 14 mils, polyethylene, polyvinyl chloride >= 14 mils, or viton >= 14 mils.
- Shoes and socks.
- Tankmix Compatibility
- COMPATIBILITY TESTING AND TANK MIX PARTNERS
- If SIVANTO prime is to be tank mixed with other pesticides, compatibility should be tested prior to mixing.
- It is the pesticide user's responsibility to ensure that all products are registered for the intended use. Read and follow the applicable restrictions and limitations and directions for use on all product labels involved in tank mixing. Users must follow the most restrictive directions for use and precautionary statements of each product in the tank mixture.
SIVANTO prime is physically and biologically compatible with many registered pesticides and fertilizers or micronutrients. However, it is known that many components, including crop protection products, fertilizers, micronutrients, and spray adjuvants, may be present in a tank mix combination. There is potential for adverse chemical reactions. It is impossible to determine physical, biological, and plant compatibility for all scenarios that may be encountered; therefore, it is recommended that users determine the chemical, physical, biological and plant compatibility of such mixes prior to making applications on a broad commercial scale.
Order of mixing
SIVANTO prime may be used with other recommended pesticides, fertilizers, and micronutrients.
The proper mixing procedure for SIVANTO prime alone or in tank mix combinations with other
1. Fill the spray tank 1/4 to 1/3 full with clean water;
2. While recirculating and with the agitator running, add any products in PVA bags (See Note). Allow time for thorough mixing;
3. Continue to fill spray tank with water until 1/2 full;
4. Add any wettable powder (WP), water dispersible granule (WG/WDG) products, or flowable (FL/SC) type products;
5. Allow enough time for thorough mixing of each product added to tank;
6. Add required amount of SIVANTO prime, and;
7. If applicable, add any remaining tank mix components: emulsifiable concentrates (EC), fertilizers and micronutrients;
8. Fill spray tank to desired level and maintain constant agitation to ensure uniformity of spray mixture.
NOTE: Do not use PVA packets in a tank mix with products that contain boron or release free chlorine. The resultant reaction of PVA and boron or free chlorine is a plastic that is not soluble in water or solvents.