Approved InAL, AR, AZ, CO, CT, DE, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NM, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WI, WV, WY
- product detailsexpand_more
|Group Number||Formula||Registration Number|
- active ingredientsexpand_more
|Acetochlor||3 lb/gal capsule suspension|
Labels / MSDS
Use and MixingThe instructions for use and mixing described below are from the Environmental Protection Agency approved Federal Label. Always read and follow label instructions. Not all products are registered for use in every state. Please check with Bayer or your local Lead State Agency for product registration status. If you wish to find out if a product is registered in your state or for additional product information, send us an email or call 1-866-99-BAYER.
- warrant herbicideexpand_more
- Reentry PPE
- PPE required for early entry to treated areas that is permitted under the Worker Protection Standard and that involves contact with anything that has been treated, such as plants, soil, or water, are: coveralls, chemical-resistant gloves made of any waterproof material, and shoes plus socks.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE):
Some of the materials that are chemical-resistant to this product are listed below.
Applicators and other handlers must wear: long-sleeved shirt and long pants, chemical-resistant gloves made of any waterproof material such as polyethylene or polyvinylchloride, and shoes plus socks.
Follow manufacturer's instructions for cleaning/maintaining PPE. If no such instructions for washables exist, use detergent and hot water. Keep and wash PPE separately from other laundry.
- Tankmix Compatibility
- Sprayer Compatibility
Always predetermine the compatibility of this product or labeled tank mixtures of this product with water carrier by mixing small proportional quantities in advance.
Mix this product or labeled tank mixture of this product with the appropriate carrier as follows:
1. Place a 20- to 35-mesh screen or wetting basket over filling port.
2. Through the screen, fill the sprayer tank one-half full with the appropriate carrier.
3. If a compatibility agent is necessary to improve mixing or to prevent the formation of undesirable and unsprayable gels or precipitates, while agitating add it to the carrier already in the tank. Use only compatibility agents cleared by FDA for this use. Read and follow all directions for use, cautionary statements and all other information appearing on the selected compatibility agent label. Check for adequate agitation.
4. If a wettable powder or dry flowable formulation is used, make a slurry with water and add it slowly through the screen into the tank. Continue agitation.
5. If a flowable formulation is used, add slowly through screen into the tank.
Mixing and compatibility may be improved when flowable is pre-mixed one part flowable with one part water and added to the tank in diluted form.
6. Add this product slowly through the screen into the tank. Mixing and compatibility may be improved when this product is prediluted with two parts of water and added to the tank in diluted form.
7. Complete filling the sprayer tank with carrier. If a Roundup(R) agricultural herbicide or a Gramoxone brand herbicide is used, add the required amount near the end of the filling process. Remove hose from tank immediately after filling to avoid siphoning back into the carrier source.
Maintain good agitation at all times until the contents of the tank are sprayed.
NOTE: If spray mixture is allowed to settle at any time, thorough agitation is required to resuspend the mixture before spraying is resumed. Keep by-pass line on or near bottom of tank to minimize foaming. Screen size in nozzle or line strainers must be 50-mesh. Carefully select proper nozzle to avoid spraying a fine mist. Check for even distribution of spray droplets. To reduce loss of the chemical due to drift of a fine mist, apply at nozzle pressures below 40 psi.