Spring Almond Disease Risk
Prepare for your level of risk and you’ll reap a healthy crop.
Spring weather is unpredictable, but one thing is certain: Spring diseases can happen with or without rain. Trust Luna® & Scala® and stick it to spring diseases no matter the weather.
High Risk for Spring Diseases
Spring diseases pose a higher risk this year.
Spring almond diseases can occur under a variety of conditions, and the humid, warm weather this year could bring them out whether it rains or not.
Remember – Diseases are lurking in the dampness.
BROWN ROT BLOSSOM BLIGHT
- 8 hours of leaf wetness from fog, dew or rain at 68 degrees
- 18 hours of leaf wetneass at 50 degrees
- Dry year, with high humidity
- Prolonged wet spring weather or cold and wet conditions
- Prolonged periods of wetness
Learn more about the Luna + Scala Solution
- Cool and wet conditions during bloom