From bloom to harvest, Luna® fungicide protects wine grapes throughout the growing season, improving plant health for beautiful crops and abundant grape harvests season after season. As a breakthrough systemic fungicide, Luna provides outstanding control of Powdery mildew, Botrytis and other problematic diseases. Make Luna a cornerstone of your fungicide program to consistently produce a high quality crop – and more of it.
- Powdery Mildew
- Gray Mold
- Black Rot
- Proven Efficacy – Provides equal or superior field trial results compared to leading fungicides for wine grape diseases.
- Low-use Rate – Effectively controls diseases at about half the rate of current industry standards.
- Integrated Pest Management – Offers an excellent rotational fit with other fungicides, such as Flint® Extra fungicide, for resistance management.
- Optimum Rotational Partner – Luna® Experience and Flint Extra are fungicide options that are highly effective in controlling both Powdery mildew and Botrytis.
- Fights Storability Diseases – Safeguards crops, controlling diseases that commonly cause losses during storage.
Luna Experience at bloom followed by an alternate mode of action such as Flint Extra led to average 98.8% reduction of Powdery mildew over 9 years of trials vs. untreated grapes.
A trial by Larry Bettiga, UCCE, Salinas Valley, 2013, shows Luna Experience helped reduce the severity of Botrytis by an average of 75%.