Protect Your Cotton Crop and Boost Peanut Performance with Proline®
Cotton and peanut growers have a partner in the season-long effort to control disease in their crops. Proline® fungicide is your go-to solution to help you manage disease all season long to preserve cotton yield potential and boost yield in peanut.
Advantages – Cotton
- Manage disease at planting. Apply in-furrow or banded to suppress Rhizoctonia and Fusarium wilt.
- Suppress in-season disease. Take advantage of convenient foliar application for management of target spot and rust, including Southwestern cotton rust.
- Protect profit. Enhance your cotton profit by managing yield-robbing diseases all season.
Proline goes after diseases in cotton fields, even those under pressure from target spot, to protect yield potential.
You’re in Control of Cotton Yields with Proline
Advantages – Peanut
- Manage early-season diseases. Proline suppresses soil-borne and foliar diseases, including leaf spots, Rhizoctonia limb rot, CBR and southern stem rot, also known as white mold.
- Convenient application. Apply in-furrow at plant or in a banded post-emergence application.
Peanuts treated with Proline on average yield more than 350 pounds higher than the base fungicide program alone.