Serenade® Opti is a fungicide and bactericide that works in three different ways to fight disease-causing pathogens. Stopping harmful spores from germinating, it disrupts the cell membrane growth, and inhibits attachment of the pathogen to the leaf. The multiple sites of action not only create an effective fungicide, but also make it very difficult for diseases to develop resistance.
- Effective Protection – Fights fungal and bacterial diseases and can be an effective addition to an integrated disease management program.
- Resistance Contol – Uses multiple sites of action to target the disease, providing control and reducing the likelihood of resistance.
- Flexible Application – Four-hour re-entry interval and a zero-day pre-harvest interval make Serenade Opti an excellent tool for late season disease problems, right up to and including the day of harvest.
- Exempt from MRL – Exempt from the requirements of residue tolerance for export.
- Integrated Management Tool – Compatible with registered products including copper, sulfur, micronutrients, insecticides, and fungicides.
- Leafy vegetables
- Pome fruit
- Tree nuts