Stratego® YLD fungicide features the latest in triazole technology for corn and soybeans. Offering two modes of action, it provides both preventive and curative activities and systemic movement to provide broad-spectrum, long-lasting disease control and higher yield potential. Stratego YLD can be applied to soybeans, or to corn early season and/or at tassel.
- Proven Disease Control - Highly effective on a broad range of diseases in corn, soybeans, barley and wheat.
- Higher Yield Potential - Sustainable, long-lasting disease protection for improved profit potential.
- Tankmix Compatibility - Compatible with most crop protection products, including herbicides, insecticides and adjuvants.
- Low-Use Rate - Easier handling, storage and mixing.
Stratego YLD on Corn
- Healthier, stronger plants with increased standability and improved harvestability
- Improved Strength - Fosters stronger, healthier plants that are better able to stave off environmental stresses
Early Season Application (V4-V7)
- Low application rate of only 2 oz/A. Applying Stratego YLD early season is a great solution even when commodity prices are lower. Early season application not only lowers the product cost but also saves time and money as you are applying as a tankmix option during your post herbicide application.
- Higher ROI: Lower application rate at early season timing + an average bushel increase of 7 bu/A = higher ROI when applied V4-V7
- Tankmix compatible with postemergence herbicides: Saves on additional application cost when tankmixed with planned herbicide application
At-Tassel Application (VT-R3)
- An average 12 bu/A increase when sprayed at-tassel
- Easy aerial application
- Flexibility to spray later in the season and still cure fungal diseases
- Reduced risk of lodging and green snap
- Preventive and curative activity against anthracnose leaf blight, eyespot and other diseases
Stratego YLD on Soybeans
- Delivers preventive and curative activity against frogeye leaf spot, Septoria brown spot and other disease for improved profit potential
- An average yield increase of 3-4 bu/A
- Tankmix compatible with most crop protection products, including herbicides, insecticides and adjuvants
- Protects soybean plants from disease with rates as low as 4 fl oz/A for traditional applications
Learn more about disease control and yield advantages: