University of Minnesota Extension study found that once weed height reaches 3 to 4 inches, corn loses nearly 12 to 13 bu/A in the first week and 27 to 29 bu/A within the second week. It’s more important than ever – if not more so – to make sure you are implementing the most effective weed control program possible.
Corvus® pre-emergence corn herbicide is the ONLY herbicide to offer burndown, residual and reactivation for consistent performance you can count on all season long.
- Burndown takes out early weeds
- Residual prevents new weeds
- Reactivation gets late weeds
- Consistent Control - Corvus translocates through the roots and shoots of weeds to provide rapid burndown and long-lasting residual control, delivering uncompromised weed control through canopy closure, whether conditions turn wet or even hot and dry. In fact, just a half-inch of rain reactivates Corvus and boosts its weed-control properties.
- Multiple Modes of Action - Corvus provides dual modes of action to control more than 65 weeds, including those that are resistant to atrazine, glyphosate-, ALS-, PPO- and triazine-based herbicides, such as Palmer amaranth and waterhemp. Corvus also controls tough grasses such as woolly cupgrass, yellow foxtail and fall panicum. Combine Corvus with atrazine or dicamba for three effective modes of action, or get up to five modes of action when adding atrazine, dicamba and glyphosate.
- Ultra Low Use Rates - Convenient, low-dose formulation with applications in ounces versus the pints or quarts per acre required by other herbicides; results in less shipping, storage and handling, and fewer jugs.
- Crop Safety Innovation - Includes exclusive CSITM Safener technology enables plants to better withstand herbicidal activity and provides excellent crop safety, enhanced application flexibility, including rates and timing, and compatibility on any soil with a very broad range of crops. Additionally, the safener in Corvus will safen the use of any dicamba product up to V2 or amide product used before crop emergence.
- Pre-plant to V2 - With a flexible application window, can be applied from burndown or pre-plant as far out as 30 days prior to planting through early postemergence (V2).
- Perfect For Any Tillage Program - Including no-till and minimum till, with rapid weed burndown.
- Common Waterhemp
- Palmer amaranth
- Yellow foxtail
- Field corn
- Seed corn
- Corn grown for silage