Corvus® pre-emergence corn herbicide uses the unique power of reactivation to solidify its three levels of defense against weeds, providing consistent performance you can count on.
- Burndown takes out early weeds
- Residual prevents new weeds
- Reactivation gets late weeds
- Consistent Performance - Corvus absorbs through the roots and shoots of weeds to provide rapid burndown, long-lasting residual control and reactivation, delivering uncompromised weed control through canopy closure, every season, whether conditions turn wet or even hot and dry.
- Reactivation (add hyperlink to reactivation page once created) – Corvus has the unique ability, during periods of dry weather, to reactivate control with just a half inch of rain. This goes far beyond the typical residual activity of the competition.
- Proven Broadleaf and Grass Control – Corvus controls more than 65 weeds, including those that are resistant to atrazine, glyphosate-, ALS-, PPO- and triazine-based herbicides, such as Palmer amaranth and waterhemp. Corvus also controls tough grasses such as woolly cupgrass, yellow foxtail and fall panicum.
- Multiple Sites of Action - Corvus provides 3 effective sites of action for grass control and 3 effective sites of action for broadleaf control, when tankmixed with atrazine.
Ultra-Low Use Rates - Convenient, low-dose formulation with applications in ounces versus the pints or quarts per acre required by other herbicides; results in less shipping, storage and handling, and fewer jugs.
- Crop Safety Innovation - Includes exclusive CSITM Safener technology which enables plants to better withstand herbicidal activity and provides excellent crop safety, enhanced application flexibility, including rates and timing, and compatibility on any soil with a very broad range of crops. Additionally, the safener in Corvus will safen the use of any dicamba product up to V2 or amide product used before crop emergence.
- Pre-plant to V2 - With a flexible application window, can be applied from burndown or pre-plant as far out as 30 days prior to planting through early postemergence (V2).
- Perfect For Any Tillage Program - Including no-till and minimum till, with rapid weed burndown
- Common Waterhemp
- Palmer amaranth
- Yellow foxtail
- Giant ragweed
Plus more than 50 other grass and broadleaf weeds.
- Field corn
- Seed corn
- Corn grown for silage
See full list
Here's additional information that might interest you:
- Zero Tolerance Weed Control
- Ratings & Reviews
- Learning Module