Your Best Shot at a Strong Start
A combination of proven herbicides, Corvus® herbicide tankmixed with a Harness® Xtra herbicide delivers excellent early season weed control for your best shot at a strong start this growing season.
The combination of Corvus and a Harness Xtra herbicide enhances performance, providing benefits across the weed spectrum, including increased control of palmer amaranth and waterhemp as well as grass species, as compared to each product individually. In trials throughout the Midwest, tankmixing Corvus with a Harness Xtra herbicide provided 90 percent or greater weed control, on average in corn fields.
Corvus + Harness Xtra Key Benefits
- Unique combination of four distinct sites of action (Groups 2, 5, 15, 27) provides proactive resistance management tailored to combat tough-to-control and resistant weeds
- Tankmix of proven herbicides provides powerful residual control of grass and broadleaf weeds for consistent season-long weed management
Corvus Key Benefits
- Unique chemistry triggers reactivation with as little as a half-inch of rain, ensuring consistent weed control even under adverse environmental conditions such as drought or flood, reducing the likelihood for resprays
- Multiple sites of action for outstanding control of emerged weeds, taking out early weeds with foliar burndown
Harness Xtra Key Benefits
- Provides an expanded spectrum of control – more than 40 grasses and broadleaf weeds species
- Provides excellent control in all tillage situations
ALWAYS READ AND FOLLOW PESTICIDE LABEL DIRECTIONS. Performance may vary, from location to location and from year to year, as local growing, soil and weather conditions may vary. Growers should evaluate data from multiple locations and years whenever possible and should consider the impacts of these conditions on the grower’s fields. Corvus® and Harness® Xtra are restricted use pesticides. Not all products are registered in all states and may be subject to use restrictions. The distribution, sale, or use of an unregistered pesticide is a violation of federal and/or state law and is strictly prohibited. Check with your local dealer or representative for the product registration status in your state. Bayer, Bayer Cross, Corvus® and Harness® are registered trademarks of Bayer Group. Acuron® is a registered trademark of Syngenta. Resicore® is a registered trademark of Dow. For additional product information call toll-free 1-866-99-BAYER (1-866-992-2937) or visit our website at www.BayerCropScience.us. Bayer CropScience LP, 800 North Lindbergh Boulevard, St. Louis, MO 63167. ©2020 Bayer Group. All rights reserved.