DiFlexx® DUO is the ideal combination of HPPD herbicide and dicamba, plus a highly effective CSI™ safener from Bayer. This premier herbicide controls grass and broadleaf weeds, like Palmer amaranth, waterhemp, kochia, marestail and giant ragweed, plus over 100 more annual and perennial weeds, including those resistant to glyphosate-, PPO- and ALS-based herbicides.
- Crop Safety Innovation – DiFlexx DUO includes exclusive CSI safener technology that is active for both soil and foliar uptake. This gives growers the flexibility to use it on any soil type with a broader range of crops. In addition, the safener in DiFlexx DUO enables corn plants to better withstand herbicidal activity, which leads to increased root growth and plant health.
- Liquid Formulation – DiFlexx DUO offers the convenience of a liquid formulation for ease of handling.
- Wider Window of Application – The superior safener allows for a flexible application window and can be applied from burndown to V10.
- Flexible Tankmixing – DiFlexx DUO is a great tankmix partner for Liberty®, atrazine or glyphosate – for an additional mode of action on grass and broadleaf weeds. DiFlexx DUO can also be safely combined with MSO or COC and AMS for any weed control system.
- Lasting Residual – Fast, effective, outstanding weed control with residual.
- Palmer amaranth
- Giant ragweed
- Field corn
- Corn grown for silage
- White corn
- Seed corn