The power to be tough on weeds.
The harmony to treat corn tenderly.
Laudis® provides powerful residual control of more than 65 grass and broadleaf weeds with unsurpassed crop safety in all types of corn. Laudis is an effective resistance management tool in a tankmix with Liberty® herbicide or glyphosate against even the toughest glyphosate-, PPO-, ALS-, and dicamba-resistantbroadleaf weeds.
- Powerful Weed Control - Laudis herbicide delivers postemergence control of grass and broadleaf weeds. It is also effective on the toughest broadleaf weeds, including glyphosate-, PPO-, ALS- and dicamba-resistant weeds.
- In Harmony with Corn - Laudis is safe for use on field corn, seed corn, sweet corn, white corn, popcorn and corn grown for silage. Crop tolerance to Laudis is unsurpassed by herbicides within the same chemical family, as well as other traditional herbicides, including SU chemistries.
- Tankmix Felxibility - Laudis is flexible and fits into traditional herbicide programs or as a tankmix partner with Liberty® herbicide on LibertyLink® hybrids and with glyphosate in Roundup Ready® corn. Laudis provides residual control in a tankmix with Liberty or glyphosate and is a powerful resistance management tool.
- Three Followed By Three - Laudis is the perfect tool in a sequential herbicide program. To enhance the efficacy of your resistance management program, start with atrazine plus Balance® Flexx at 3 fl oz/A, followed by Atrazine, 22 fl oz/A Liberty ® or glyphosate plus 3 fl oz/A of Laudis for optimum, season-long weed control.
- Resistance Management - Laudis complements any weed resistance management program, offering residual control properties that enhance the efficacy of other corn herbicides. Corn growers can look to Laudis to control resistant broadleaf weeds, including ragweed, pigweed, lambsquarters and waterhemp. Plus, it takes out resistant grasses, such as woolly cupgrass, foxtail and crabgrass.
- Residual Control - Laudis stays active in the soil during the growing season, offering residual control of grass and broadleaf weeds, but does not limit crop rotation opportunities to soybeans the following season.
- Speed of Control - Laudis works quickly to take down weed competition in the crop. And Laudis is rainfast in one hour.