Wolverine® herbicide is a broad-spectrum herbicide that controls 69 tough grasses and broadleaf weeds in your spring cereals with a single rate. It is a convenient solution for broadleaf and grass weed control, making it easy-to-use while eliminating the potential for errors. Wolverine controls troublesome grass weeds including wild oats, green and yellow foxtails and barnyardgrass. It also controls broadleaf weeds such as kochia, Russian thistle, prickly lettuce and wild buckwheat - including resistant biotypes.
- Wolverine herbicide is the convenient postemergence solution for broad-spectrum grass and broadleaf weed control in wheat and barley.
- Wolverine simplifies growers' spray operations by eliminating the need for tankmixing or adding adjuvants.
- Wolverine controls 69 broadleaf and grass weeds in wheat and barley - all at a single rate.
- Wolverine controls important grasses including wild oats, green and yellow foxtails and barnyardgrass.
- Wolverine also controls 55 broadleaf weeds such as kochia, Russian thistle, prickly lettuce and wild buckwheat - including ALS-resistant biotypes.
- Wolverine offers a wide window of application.