2022 Retailer Portal Migration (May 23, 2022)
Why the need for the new, upgraded system?
After a few years of experience with Bayer PLUS, the initial portal has been outgrown. For the Bayer team to bring retailer partners the best Bayer PLUS data experience, these critical things needed to be addressed:
- Provide a Grower ID (Tech ID) look-up tool as a single source of truth for accurate transaction reporting for grower-customers purchases
- Add the ability to make updates to the system quickly and efficiently
- Provide an easier way for retailers to unlock sales potential using the power of the dataset
Bayer has invested in this tool to better serve the retailer partners and is very excited to launch the new system.
What you can expect
As part of the transition plan, both the old and the new portals will be online for a few months while any technical kinks are ironed out in the new system.
The new portal will be based on the Bayer MyCROP platform where registered users can expect:
- All the current portal functionality revamped with a better user interface
- Modernized data displays, filtering, and delivery/export functionality
- and MANY new enhancements to come throughout the coming year
Over the coming months, you will receive communications about how to access the new portal and how to use the dataset throughout the year.
If you would like to receive timely communications via email about retail portal enhancements and updates, please contact your Bayer sales rep to get registered for the new portal and you will receive email alerts in real-time.
- May 23, 2022 - New portal will be available using your same login credentials
- May 23 to July 31, 2022 - both the new and old portals will be accessible
- July 31, 2022 - the old portal system will shut down