Approved InAL, AR, CO, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NM, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WY
- product detailsexpand_more
|GROUP 3 11 FUNGICIDE
- active ingredientsexpand_more
Labels / MSDS
Use and MixingThe instructions for use and mixing described below are from the Environmental Protection Agency approved Federal Label. Always read and follow label instructions. Not all products are registered for use in every state. Please check with Bayer or your local Lead State Agency for product registration status. If you wish to find out if a product is registered in your state or for additional product information, send us an email or call 1-866-99-BAYER.
- absolute maxx fungicideexpand_more
- MIXING INSTRUCTIONS
- MIXING PROCEDURES
Prepare no more spray mixture than is needed for the immediate operation.
Thoroughly clean spray equipment before using this product. Vigorous agitation is necessary for proper dispersal of the product. Maintain maximum agitation throughout the spraying operation. Do not let the spray mixture stand overnight in the spray tank. Flush the spray equipment thoroughly following each use and apply the rinsate to a previously treated area.
ABSOLUTE Maxx Alone: Add approximately 1/2 of the required amount of water to the mix tank. With the agitator running, add the ABSOLUTE Maxx to the tank.
Continue agitation while adding the remainder of the water. Begin application of the solution after the ABSOLUTE Maxx has completely and uniformly dispersed into the mix water. Maintain agitation until all of the mixture has been applied.
ABSOLUTE Maxx + Tank Mix Partners: Add approximately 1/2 of the required amount of water to the mix tank. Start the agitator running before adding any tank-mix partners. In general, tank-mix partners should be added in this order:
products packaged in watersoluble packaging*, wettable powders, wettable granules (dry flowables), liquid flowables such as ABSOLUTE Maxx, liquids, and emulsifiable concentrates. Always allow each tank-mix partner to become fully and uniformly dispersed before adding the next product. Provide sufficient agitation while adding the remainder of the water. Maintain agitation until all of the mixture has been applied.
*Note: When using ABSOLUTE Maxx in tank mixtures, all products in water-soluble packaging should be added to the tank before any other tank-mix partner, including ABSOLUTE Maxx. Allow the water-soluble packaging to completely dissolve and the product(s) to completely disperse before adding any other tank-mix partner to the tank. If using ABSOLUTE Maxx in a tank mixture, observe all directions for use, crop/sites, use rates, dilution ratios, precautions, and limitations which appear on the tank-mix partner product label. No label dosage rate must be exceeded, and the most restrictive label precautions and limitations must be followed. This product must not be mixed with any product which prohibits such mixing. Tank mixtures or other applications of products referenced on this label are permitted only in those states in which the referenced products are registered.
- Reentry PPE
- PPE required for early entry to treated areas that is permitted under the Worker Protection Standard and that involves contact with anything that has been treated, such as plants, soil, or water is:\r\n- Coveralls\r\n- Chemical-resistant gloves made of waterproof material such as: Barrier Laminate, Butyl Rubber, Nitrile Rubber, Neo-prene Rubber, Natural Rubber, Poly-ethylene, Polyvinyl Chloride and Viton.\r\n- Shoes plus socks
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Some materials that are chemical-resistant to this product are listed below. For more options, follow the instructions for Category A on an EPA chemical resistant category selection chart.
Applicators and other handlers must wear:
- Long-sleeved shirt and long pants
- Shoes plus socks
- Chemical resistant gloves made of any waterproof material such as: Barrier Laminate, Butyl Rubber, Nitrile Rubber, Neo-prene Rubber, Natural Rubber, Poly-ethylene, Polyvinyl Chloride and Viton.
Follow manufacturer's instructions for cleaning/maintaining PPE. If no such instructions for washables exist, use detergent and hot water. Keep and wash PPE separately from other laundry.
- Tankmix Compatibility
- ABSOLUTE Maxx is compatible with most insecticide, fungicide, and foliar nutrient products. However, the physical compatibility of ABSOLUTE Maxx with tank-mix partners should be tested before use. To determine the physical compatibility of ABSOLUTE Maxx with other products, use a jar test, as described below.
Using a quart jar, add the proportionate amounts of the products to 1 qt. of water.
Add wettable powders and water-dispersible granular products first, then liquid flowables, and emulsifiable concentrates last. After thoroughly mixing, let stand for at least 5 minutes. If the combination remains mixed or can be remixed readily, it is physically compatible. Once compatibility has been proven, use the same procedure for adding required ingredients to the spray tank.
The crop safety of all potential tank mixes including additives and other pesticides on all crops has not been tested. Before applying any tank mixture not specifically recommended on this label, the safety to the target crop should be confirmed. To test for crop safety, apply ABSOLUTE Maxx to the target crop in a small area and in accordance with label instructions for the target crop.