Dependable yield performance potential
Broadly adapted west to east in the 95-100 RM zones
Agronomically sound with solid foliar disease package
Great ear flex allows for planting at lower end of populations for the environment
- maturity(gdus to black layer + 2 more)expand_more
2490gdus to black layer
1240gdus to mid-pollination
- agronomics(drought tolerance + 8 more)expand_more
SDear flex (grain yield per plant)
- disease(anthracnose stalk rot + 4 more)expand_more
- adaptationfocus areaexpand_more
- herbicides(growth regulators sensitivity + 2 more)expand_more
Agrowth regulators sensitivity
Apigment inhibitors sensitivity
- product details key:expand_more
- Highly Recommended
- Recommended with Management
- Use with Management
- Not Recommended
- New Product
Local Rating Scale
National Rating Scale1 = Excellent, 9 = Poor, NR = Not Recommended, - = data is insufficient at this time.
Herbicide SensitivityA = Acceptable, C = Caution, W = Warning. Environmental conditions may cause herbicide interactions different than indicated for a particular growing season.
Herbicide ToleranceRatings are based on observations and research using herbicides at labeled and above labeled rates to simulate extreme environmental conditions, misapplication and adverse soil pH or organic content.
GDU (Growing Degree Unit)Ratings are based on observations and research using herbicides at labeled and above labeled rates to simulate extreme environmental conditions, misapplication and adverse soil pH or organic content.
- Has shown good performance potential in low to medium yield environments
- Broadly adapted west to east in the 90-95 RM zones
- Good silage potential; husks tend to be short and has shown average intactness
- Very good ear flex, keep populations on the low to medium side of recommendations for the environment