Approved InCO, MN, MT, ND, SD, WI, WY
- product detailsexpand_more
- active ingredientsexpand_more
Labels / MSDS
Use and MixingThe instructions for use and mixing described below are from the Environmental Protection Agency approved Federal Label. Always read and follow label instructions. Not all products are registered for use in every state. Please check with Bayer or your local Lead State Agency for product registration status. If you wish to find out if a product is registered in your state or for additional product information, send us an email or call 1-866-99-BAYER.
- huskie complete herbicideexpand_more
- Reentry PPE
- For early entry to treated areas that is permitted under the Worker Protection Standard and that involves contact with anything that has been treated, such as plants, soil, or water, wear: coveralls over long-sleeved shirt and long pants; socks and chemical resistant footwear. Wear goggles or face shield, and chemical resistant gloves made of barrier laminate, butyl rubber > 14 mils, nitrile rubber > 14 mils, or neoprene rubber > 14 mils, natural rubber >= 14 mils, polyethylene polyvinyl chloride (PVC) >= 14 mils, or Viton >= 14 mils.
- PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE)
Applicators and other handlers must wear: Long-sleeved shirt and long pants, socks, shoes, chemical resistant gloves made of barrier laminate, butyl rubber > 14 mils, nitrile rubber > 14 mils, neoprene rubber > 14 mils, natural rubber >= 14 mils, polyethylene polyvinyl chloride (PVC) >= 14 mils, Viton >= 14 mils, and protective eyewear (safety glasses).
Follow manufacturer's instructions for cleaning/maintaining PPE. If no such instructions for washables exist, use detergent and hot water. Keep and wash PPE separately from other laundry.
Discard clothing and other absorbent materials that have been drenched or heavily contaminated with this product's concentrate. Do not reuse them. Follow manufacturer's instructions for cleaning/maintaining Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). If no such instructions for washables exists, use detergent and hot water. Keep and wash PPE separately from other laundry.
- Tankmix Compatibility
If HUSKIE COMPLETE Herbicide is to be tank mixed with liquid fertilizers, compatibility should be tested prior to mixing. Do not use additives that alter the spray solution below 6.0 pH. Best results are obtained at spray solution pH of 6.0 to 8.0.
TANK MIX INSTRUCTIONS
Compatibility Testing With Tank Mix Partners
If HUSKIE COMPLETE Herbicide is to be tank mixed with other pesticides, compatibility should be tested prior to mixing. To test for compatibility, use a small container and mix a small amount (0.5 to 1 qt) of spray, combining all ingredients in the same ratio as the anticipated use. If any indications of physical incompatibility develop, do not use this mixture for spraying. Indications of incompatibility usually will appear within 5-15 minutes after mixing. Read and follow the label of each tank-mix product used for precautionary statements, directions for use, geographic and other restrictions.
Tank mixtures for Insect and Disease Control
HUSKIE COMPLETE Herbicide may be applied in tank mix combination with labeled rates of insecticide and fungicide products labeled for postemergence use in wheat at the corresponding herbicide timing. Refer to the specific fungicide and insecticide labels for use directions, application rates, application timings, restrictions and a list of pests controlled.
Follow mixing instructions as outlined on this label. When tank mixing, do not exceed specified application rates and use only in accordance with the most restrictive precautions and limitations on the respective product labels.
Do not apply HUSKIE COMPLETE herbicide in tank mixture with tebuconazole.
Tank mix applications of herbicides with fungicides may cause temporary yellowing, leaf burn and or height reduction of the crop.
Tank mixtures For Weed Control
HUSKIE COMPLETE Herbicide is a broad-spectrum herbicide. However, in certain weed control situations, it may be advantageous to tank mix HUSKIE COMPLETE Herbicide with the herbicides listed below to provide expanded weed control. When tank mixing, read and follow the precautionary statements, directions for use, weeds controlled, geographic, and other restrictions on the labeling of each tank mix partner used. Use in accordance with the most restrictive label limitations and precautions. Do not mix with dicamba containing products as grass control will be reduced.
Possible tank-mix partners include:
MCP Ester (1)
OLYMPUS (TM) (2)
(1) MCP Ester may be added as a broadleaf tank mix partner with HUSKIE COMPLETE Herbicide at no more than 0.25 lb ai/A.
(2) Olympus can be added to HUSKIE COMPLETE Herbicide at a rate of 0.2 oz/A. Refer to Olympus label concerning crop rotation restrictions.
HUSKIE COMPLETE Herbicide must be applied with clean and properly calibrated equipment. Prior to adding HUSKIE COMPLETE Herbicide to the spray tank, ensure that the spray tank, filters, and nozzles have been thoroughly cleaned. In-line strainers and nozzle screens should be 50 mesh or coarser.
1. Fill the spray tank 1/4 to 1/2 full with clean water and begin agitation or bypass.
2. Add the appropriate rate of HUSKIE COMPLETE Herbicide directly to the spray tank. Maintain sufficient agitation during both mixing and application. DO NOT pre-slurry by adding any quantity of HUSKIE COMPLETE Herbicide to a small amount of water.
3. Add a listed tank mix partner, if desired.
4. Fill the spray tank with balance of water needed.
5. Continue agitation during HUSKIE COMPLETE Herbicide application to ensure uniform spray coverage.
HUSKIE COMPLETE Herbicide may settle if left standing without agitation. If the spray solution is allowed to stand for one hour or more, re-agitate the spray solution for a minimum of 10 minutes before application.