Approved InAL, AR, CT, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, NH, NJ, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, VA, VT, WI, WV
- product detailsexpand_more
|Group Number||Formula||Registration Number|
|GROUP 7 FUNGICIDE||liquid||0000264-01218-AA-0000000|
- active ingredientsexpand_more
Labels / MSDS
Use and MixingThe instructions for use and mixing described below are from the Environmental Protection Agency approved Federal Label. Always read and follow label instructions. Not all products are registered for use in every state. Please check with Bayer or your local Lead State Agency for product registration status. If you wish to find out if a product is registered in your state or for additional product information, send us an email or call 1-866-99-BAYER.
- luna flex fungicideexpand_more
- MIXING INSTRUCTIONS
- Order of Mixing
Luna Flex may be used with other pesticides, fertilizers, and micronutrients, as advised. The proper mixing procedure for Luna Flex alone or in tank mix combinations with other pesticides is the following:
1. Fill the spray tank 1/4 to 1/3 full with clean water.
2. While recirculating and with the agitator running, add any products in PVA bags (See Important Note).
Allow time for thorough mixing.
3. Continue to fill spray tank with water until 1/2 full.
4. Add any wettable powder (WP), water dispersible granule (WG/WDG) products, or flowable (FL/SC) type products.
5. Allow enough time for thorough mixing of each product added to tank.
6. Add required amount of Luna Flex.
7. If applicable, add any remaining tank mix components: emulsifiable concentrates (EC), fertilizers and micronutrients.
8. Fill spray tank to desired level and maintain constant agitation to ensure uniformity of spray mixture.
- Reentry PPE
- PPE required for early entry to treated areas (that is permitted under the Worker Protection Standard and that involves contact with anything that has been treated, such as plants, soil, or water), is:
- Coveralls over long-sleeved shirt and long pants
- Chemical resistant footwear
- Protective eyewear
- Chemical-resistant gloves made of any waterproof material
- PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE)
Applicators and other handlers must wear:
- Long-sleeve shirt and long pants
- Shoes plus socks
- Chemical resistant gloves made of any waterproof material.
User Safety Requirements
Follow manufacturer's instructions for cleaning/maintaining PPE. If no such instructions exist for washables, use detergent and hot water. Keep and wash PPE separately from other laundry.
- Tankmix Compatibility
- COMPATIBILITY TESTING AND TANK MIX PARTNERS
Begin with clean spray equipment and add one-half of the required amount of water to the spray or mixing tank and start agitation. Add the required quantity of fungicide and the tank-mix partner, if applicable, to the water and complete filling with water to the required total volume. Follow the recommendations of your State Cooperative Extension Service for tank mixing with other products. In general, follow the order beginning first with water conditioners, water soluble packaging (wait for it to completely dissolve),
wettable powders and water-dispersible granular products, liquid flowables and suspension concentrates, emulsifiable concentrates, and adjuvants last. Maintain agitation throughout spraying. DO NOT allow spray mixture to remain in the tank overnight, or for long periods during the day without agitation. When tank mixing with other pesticides, observe the more restrictive label limitations and precautions.
Luna Flex is physically and biologically compatible with many registered pesticides and fertilizers or micronutrients. However, it is known that many components, including crop protection products, fertilizers, micronutrients, and spray adjuvants, may be present in a tank mix combination. There is potential for adverse chemical reactions. It is impossible to determine physical, biological, and plant compatibility for all scenarios that may be encountered; therefore, it is advised that users determine the chemical, physical, biological and plant compatibility of such mixes prior to application on a broad commercial scale.