Approved InAL, AR, FL, GA, MS, NC, NM, OK, SC, TX, VA
- product detailsexpand_more
|Group Number||Formula||Registration Number|
|GROUP 3 FUNGICIDE||liquid||0000264-00862-AA-0000000|
- active ingredientsexpand_more
|Tebuconazole||3.52 lb/gal suspension concentrate|
|Prothioconazole||3.52 lb/gal suspension concentrate|
Labels / MSDS
Use and MixingThe instructions for use and mixing described below are from the Environmental Protection Agency approved Federal Label. Always read and follow label instructions. Not all products are registered for use in every state. Please check with Bayer or your local Lead State Agency for product registration status. If you wish to find out if a product is registered in your state or for additional product information, send us an email or call 1-866-99-BAYER.
- provost silver fungicideexpand_more
- MIXING INSTRUCTIONS
- Mixing Procedures
Prepare no more spray mixture than is necessary for the immediate operation. Thoroughly clean spray equipment before using this product. Maintain maximum agitation throughout the spray operation. Do not let the spray mixture stand overnight in the spray tank. Flush the spray equipment thoroughly following each use and apply the rinsate to the previously treated area or dispose of the rinsate according to local regulations. Do not tank mix with products containing a prohibition against tank mixing. Follow the most restrictive labeling requirements of any tank mix product.
PROVOST SILVER Alone: Add 1/2 of the required amount of water to the mix tank. With the agitator running, add the PROVOST SILVER to the tank. Continue agitation while adding the remainder of the water. Begin application of the solution after the product has completely and uniformly dispersed into the mix water. Maintain agitation until all of the mixture has been applied.
- Reentry PPE
- PPE required for early entry to treated areas that is permitted under the Worker Protection Standard and that involves contact with anything that has been treated, such as plants, soil, or water is:\r\n- Coveralls\r\n- Chemical-resistant gloves made of any waterproof material\r\n- Shoes plus socks
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Applicators and other handlers must wear:
- Long-sleeved shirt and long pants
- Chemical resistant gloves made of any waterproof material
- Shoes plus socks
Follow manufacturer's instructions for cleaning/maintaining PPE. If no such instructions exist for washables, use detergent and hot water. Keep and wash PPE separately from other laundry.
- Tankmix Compatibility
- PROVOST SILVER + Tank-Mix Partners: Add 1/2 of the required amount of water to the mix tank. Start the agitator running before adding any of the tank-mix partners. In general, tank-mix partners should be added in this order: products packaged in water-soluble packaging*, wettable powders, wettable granules (dry flowables), liquid flowables, liquids, and emulsifiable concentrates. Always allow each tank-mix partner to become fully and uniformly dispersed before adding the next product. Provide sufficient agitation while adding the remainder of the water. Maintain agitation until all of the mixture has been applied.
* Note: When using PROVOST SILVER in tank mixtures, all products in water-soluble packaging should be added to the tank before any other tank-mix partner, including PROVOST SILVER. Allow the water-soluble packaging to completely disperse before adding any other tank-mix partner to the tank.
If using PROVOST SILVER in a tank mixture, observe all directions for use, crop/sites, use rates, dilution ratios, precautions, and limitations; which appear on the tank-mix product label. No label dosage rate must be exceeded, and the most restrictive label precautions and limitations must be followed. This product must not be mixed with any product that prohibits such mixing. Tank mixtures or other applications of products referenced on this label are permitted only in those states in which the referenced products are registered.
PROVOST SILVER is compatible with most insecticide, fungicide, herbicide, and foliar nutrient products. However, the physical compatibility of PROVOST SILVER with tank-mix partners should be tested before use. To determine the physical compatibility of PROVOST SILVER with other products, use a jar test, as described below.
Using a quart jar, add the proportionate amounts of the products to 1 qt. of water. Add wettable powders and water-dispersible granular products first, then liquids and emulsifiable concentrates last. After thoroughly mixing, let stand for at least 5 minutes. If the combination remains mixed or can be remixed readily, it is physically compatible. Once compatibility has been proven, use the same procedure for adding required ingredients to the spray tank. For further information, contact your local Bayer CropScience representative.
The crop safety of all potential tank mixes including additives and other pesticides on all crops has not been tested. Before applying any tank mixture not specified on this label, the safety to the target crop should be confirmed. To test for crop safety, apply PROVOST SILVER to the target crop in a small area and in accordance with label instructions for the target crop.