Approved InMN, MT, ND, SD, WI, WY
- product detailsexpand_more
- active ingredientsexpand_more
Labels / MSDS
Use and MixingThe instructions for use and mixing described below are from the Environmental Protection Agency approved Federal Label. Always read and follow label instructions. Not all products are registered for use in every state. Please check with Bayer or your local Lead State Agency for product registration status. If you wish to find out if a product is registered in your state or for additional product information, send us an email or call 1-866-99-BAYER.
- rimfire max herbicideexpand_more
- MIXING INSTRUCTIONS
- MIXING INSTRUCTIONS
RIMFIRE Max Herbicide must be applied with clean and properly calibrated equipment. Prior to adding RIMFIRE Max Herbicide to the spray tank, ensure that the spray tank, filters and nozzles have been thoroughly cleaned. In-line strainers and nozzle screens should be 50 mesh or coarser.
1. Fill the spray tank 1/4 to 1/2 full with clean water and begin agitation or bypass.
2. Add the appropriate rate of RIMFIRE Max Herbicide, as determined under "Recommended Rates," directly to the spray tank. Maintain sufficient agitation during both mixing and application.
3. Add a recommended broadleaf weed herbicide, if desired.
4. Add the surfactant.
5. Fill the spray tank with balance of water needed.
6. Continue agitation during RIMFIRE Max Herbicide application to ensure uniform spray coverage. If the mixture is not continuously agitated, settling may occur. Use spray solution within 24 hours after mixing.
- Reentry PPE
- PPE required for early entry to treated areas that is permitted under the Worker Protection Standard and that involves contact with anything that has been treated such as plants, soil or water, is coveralls, socks, shoes, chemical resistant gloves such as barrier laminate, butyl rubber >= 14 mils, nitrile rubber >= 14 mils, or neoprene rubber >= 14 mils, and protective eye wear.
- Applicators and other handlers must wear: Long-sleeved shirt and long pants, socks, shoes, chemical resistant gloves such as barrier laminate, butyl rubber >= 14 mils, nitrile rubber >= 14 mils, or neoprene rubber >= 14 mils, and protective eyewear (safety glasses). Follow manufacturer's instructions for cleaning/maintaining PPE. If no such instructions for washables exist, use detergent and hot water. Keep and wash PPE separately from other laundry.
- Tankmix Compatibility
If RIMFIRE Max Herbicide is to be tank mixed with other herbicides, compatibility should be tested prior to mixing. To test for compatibility, use a small container and mix a small amount (0.5 to 1 quart) of spray solution, combining all ingredients in the same ratio as the anticipated use. If any indications of physical incompatibility develop, do not use this mixture for spraying. Indications of incompatibility usually occur within 5-15 minutes after mixing. Indications of incompatibility include separation in the mix and either clumping or clabbering of the mixture. Read and follow the label of each tank mix product used for precautionary statements, directions for use, geographic and other restrictions.