Approved InCO, ID, MN, MT, ND, OR, SD, WA, WI, WY
- product detailsexpand_more
|Group Number||Formula||Registration Number|
- active ingredientsexpand_more
|Bromoxynil Octanoate||1.58 lb/gal emulisfiable concentrate|
|Bromoxynil Heptanoate||1.58 lb/gal emulisfiable concentrate|
|fenoxaprop-p-ethyl||1.58 lb/gal emulisfiable concentrate|
|Pyrasulfotole||1.58 lb/gal emulisfiable concentrate|
Labels / MSDS
Use and MixingThe instructions for use and mixing described below are from the Environmental Protection Agency approved Federal Label. Always read and follow label instructions. Not all products are registered for use in every state. Please check with Bayer or your local Lead State Agency for product registration status. If you wish to find out if a product is registered in your state or for additional product information, send us an email or call 1-866-99-BAYER.
- wolverine advanced herbicideexpand_more
- MIXING INSTRUCTIONS
- MIXING INSTRUCTIONS
Wolverine Advanced Herbicide must be applied with clean and properly calibrated equipment. Prior to adding Wolverine Advanced Herbicide to the spray tank, ensure that the spray tank, filters and nozzles have been thoroughly cleaned. In-line strainers and nozzle screens should be 50 mesh or coarser.
1. Fill the spray tank 1/4 to 1/2 full with clean water then add AMS or UAN and begin agitation or bypass.
2. Add the appropriate rate of Wolverine Advanced Herbicide directly to the spray tank. Maintain sufficient agitation during both mixing and application.
3. Add a listed tank mix partner, if desired.
4. Add surfactant if desired.
5. Fill the spray tank with balance of water needed.
6. Continue agitation during Wolverine Advanced Herbicide application to ensure uniform spray coverage.
- Reentry PPE
- For early entry to treated areas that is permitted under the Worker Protection Standard and that involves contact with anything that has been treated, such as plants, soil, or water, wear: coveralls over long-sleeved shirt and long pants; socks and chemical resistant footwear. Wear goggles or face shield, and chemical resistant gloves (such as nitrile, butyl, neoprene, and/or barrier laminate).
- Applicators and other handlers must wear: Long-sleeved shirt and long pants, socks, shoes, chemical resistant gloves such as barrier laminate, butyl rubber >= 14 mils, nitrile rubber >= 14 mils, or neoprene rubber >= 14 mils, and protective eyewear (safety glasses).
Follow manufacture's instructions for cleaning/maintaining PPE. If no such instructions for washables exist, use detergent and hot water. Keep and wash PPE separately from other laundry.
Discard clothing and other absorbent materials that have been drenched or heavily contaminated with this product's concentrate. Do not reuse them. Follow manufacturer's instructions for cleaning/maintaining Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). If no such instructions for washables, use detergent and hot water. Keep and wash PPE separately from other laundry.
- Tankmix Compatibility
- TANK MIX INSTRUCTIONS
Compatibility Testing With Tank Mix Partners
If Wolverine Advanced Herbicide is to be tank mixed with other pesticides, compatibility should be tested prior to mixing. To test for compatibility, use a small container and mix a small amount (0.5 to 1 qt) of spray, combining all ingredients in the same ratio as the anticipated use. If any indications of physical incompatibility develop, do not use this mixture for spraying. Indications of incompatibility usually will appear within 5-15 minutes after mixing. Read and follow the label of each tank-mix product used for precautionary statements, directions for use, geographic and other restrictions.