Absolute® Maxx fungicide effectively and efficiently controls major fungal diseases in corn and cereals. It also promotes all-around plant health to maximize yield potential.
Absolute Maxx contains two chemistries - a triazole and a strobilurin – for effective disease control and healthy plants. Both work together to control disease with multiple modes of action, which also helps reduce the likelihood of the development of disease resistance.
- Effectively controls all major fungal diseases when applied at tassel
- Offers more active ingredient than competitive fungicides at the recommended rate
- Stimulates plant growth, extended grain fill and overall plant health for higher yields
- Delivers exceptional control of rust and other leaf diseases when applied at flag leaf
- Offers more active ingredient than most competitive fungicides at the recommended rate with only one application
- Vitalizes wheat to stay green longer resulting in higher yields
- Corn: Anthracnose leaf blight, common rust eye spot, gray leaf spot, northern/southern com leaf blight northern corn leaf spot, southern rust
- Cereals: Rusts, glume blotch, leaf blight, powdery mildew, tan spot
- Corn: Field corn, field corn grown for seed, popcorn and sweet corn
- Cereals: Barley and wheat