Fighting weeds is a year-round problem, and fall is no time for corn and soybean growers to let their guard down. Autumn™ Super herbicide takes down the toughest fall and early spring weeds and keeps them down prior to planting. Autumn Super also controls winter annuals that can attract pests that emerge in the spring. What's more, Autumn Super has an alternative mode of action to glyphosate that can help combat glyphosate-resistant weeds in corn and soybeans.
- Autumn Super is labeled for use prior to planting field corn or soybeans, allowing you to keep your planting options open
- Autumn Super provides burndown of emerged weeds with residual providing control of late emerging winter annual weeds
- Autumn Super provides control of both grass and broadleaf weeds for broad spectrum control
- Why do a fall burndown with Autumn Super?
- Fall or early spring is the best time to control winter annuals, biennials and perennials
- Weeds keep ground wet under moist conditions
- Weeds use valuable nutrients to grow
- A clean seedbed means quicker crop emergence in warmer soils
- Clean fields are less likely to attract black cutworm moth, and they won’t support nematodes and grubs
- Larger winter annuals need higher rates of burndown herbicides in spring
- Weed seed bank will continue to increase if left unchecked
- Manage your workload by controlling winter annuals in the fall instead of the busy spring
- Marestail (including glysophate-resistant)