Movento insecticide is a revolutionary tool for managing pests, as well the diseases associated with them such as potato leaf roll virus, potato virus Y, zebra chip disease, corky ringspot virus and verticillium wilt.
- Excellent Pest Management – Controls a broad range of pests and the diseases associated with them, including potato leaf roll virus, zebra chip disease and verticillium wilt.
- Two-Way Movement – Moves up and down within the plant for pest control above and below the ground.
- Long-Lasting Protection – Offers a high level of residual efficacy and protects new foliage, root and tuber growth.
- Effective Pest Reduction – Movento manages adult female pests, reducing fecundity and limiting the survival of their offspring, therefore providing more effective overall reduction of pest pressure.
- Unique Chemistry – Movento has a unique mode of action that becomes active when ingested by insect pests that feed on treated plants.