Asgrow® AG43XF2 brand is an early/mid MG 4 soybean with the XtendFlex® trait. AG43XF2 has shown strong yield performance across soil types and productivity levels, and offers tolerance to important soybean diseases.
Medium tall plant with good standability
Very good tolerance to Phytophthora rot
Tolerance to southern stem canker and sudden death syndrome
- disease ratings(prr field tolerance + 3 more)expand_more
- sensitivitychloride sensitivityexpand_more
- managementmaturity groupexpand_more
- plant description(growth habit + 11 more)expand_more
TNpod wall color
XFherbicide tolerant trait
MTplant height category
- production(emergence + 3 more)expand_more
- product details key:expand_more
- Highly Recommended
- Recommended with Management
- Use with Management
- Not Recommended
- New Product
Local Rating Scale
National Rating Scale1 = Excellent, 9 = Poor, NR = Not Recommended, - = data is insufficient at this time.
Herbicide SensitivityA = Acceptable, C = Caution, W = Warning. Environmental conditions may cause herbicide interactions different than indicated for a particular growing season.
Herbicide ToleranceRatings are based on observations and research using herbicides at labeled and above labeled rates to simulate extreme environmental conditions, misapplication and adverse soil pH or organic content.
GDU (Growing Degree Unit)Ratings are based on observations and research using herbicides at labeled and above labeled rates to simulate extreme environmental conditions, misapplication and adverse soil pH or organic content.
- Tall plant with average to below average standability; lodging potential on highly productive sites
- Resistance to soybean cyst nematode
- Tolerance to Phytophthora rot, SDS, and southern stem canker
- SR® trait stack
- Medium-tall plant that stands well
- Good protection against Phytophthora rot
- Tolerance to SDS and southern stem canker
- Chloride excluder
- Medium tall to tall plant with medium bushy canopy
- SCN resistance
- Very good field tolerance to Phytophthora root rot
- XtendFlex®/SR® trait stack
- Tolerance to southern stem canker and frogeye leaf spot