Asgrow® AG47XF4 brand is a 4.7 RM XtendFlex® and SR® soybean with broad adaptability and excellent yield potential. AG47XF4 offers good standability and tolerance to soybean diseases commonly found across MG 4 growing regions.
Medium tall plant with very good standability and medium bushy canopy
Resistance to soybean cyst nematode
Tolerance to Phytophthora rot, SDS, and southern stem canker
- disease ratings(prr field tolerance + 2 more)expand_more
- sensitivitychloride sensitivityexpand_more
- managementmaturity groupexpand_more
- plant description(growth habit + 11 more)expand_more
TNpod wall color
XF/SRherbicide tolerant trait
MTplant height category
- production(emergence + 3 more)expand_more
- product details key:expand_more
- Highly Recommended
- Recommended with Management
- Use with Management
- Not Recommended
- New Product
Local Rating Scale
National Rating Scale1 = Excellent, 9 = Poor, NR = Not Recommended, - = data is insufficient at this time.
Herbicide SensitivityA = Acceptable, C = Caution, W = Warning. Environmental conditions may cause herbicide interactions different than indicated for a particular growing season.
Herbicide ToleranceRatings are based on observations and research using herbicides at labeled and above labeled rates to simulate extreme environmental conditions, misapplication and adverse soil pH or organic content.
GDU (Growing Degree Unit)Ratings are based on observations and research using herbicides at labeled and above labeled rates to simulate extreme environmental conditions, misapplication and adverse soil pH or organic content.
- SR® trait stack
- Medium-tall plant that stands well
- Good protection against Phytophthora rot
- Tolerance to SDS and southern stem canker
- Chloride excluder
- Medium tall plant with average standability
- Resistance to SCN
- Tolerance to southern stem canker
- Chloride excluder trait for tolerance to accumulated salts
- Medium tall to tall plant with medium bushy canopy
- SCN resistance
- Very good field tolerance to Phytophthora root rot
- XtendFlex®/SR® trait stack
- Tolerance to southern stem canker and frogeye leaf spot