Asgrow® AG59XF0 brand is a late MG 5 XtendFlex® soybean with high yield potential and wide adaptability.
Medium height, bushy, determinate plant
Good emergence and standability
Resistance to southern root knot nematode
- disease ratings(prr field tolerance + 3 more)expand_more
- sensitivitychloride sensitivityexpand_more
- managementmaturity groupexpand_more
- plant description(growth habit + 11 more)expand_more
BRpod wall color
XF/SRherbicide tolerant trait
Mplant height category
- production(emergence + 2 more)expand_more
- product details key:expand_more
- Highly Recommended
- Recommended with Management
- Use with Management
- Not Recommended
- New Product
Local Rating Scale
National Rating Scale1 = Excellent, 9 = Poor, NR = Not Recommended, - = data is insufficient at this time.
Herbicide SensitivityA = Acceptable, C = Caution, W = Warning. Environmental conditions may cause herbicide interactions different than indicated for a particular growing season.
Herbicide ToleranceRatings are based on observations and research using herbicides at labeled and above labeled rates to simulate extreme environmental conditions, misapplication and adverse soil pH or organic content.
GDU (Growing Degree Unit)Ratings are based on observations and research using herbicides at labeled and above labeled rates to simulate extreme environmental conditions, misapplication and adverse soil pH or organic content.
- Medium height plant with bushy canopy and good standability
- Resistance to southern root knot nematode and soybean cyst nematode
- Very good tolerance to southern stem canker
- Average tolerance to SDS, frogeye leaf spot, and Phytophthora rot