Approved InAK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY
- product detailsexpand_more
|Group Number||Formula||Registration Number|
|GROUP 23 INSECTICIDE||liquid||0000264-01050-AA-0000000|
- active ingredientsexpand_more
|Spirotetramat||2 lb/gal suspension concentrate|
Labels / MSDS
Use and MixingThe instructions for use and mixing described below are from the Environmental Protection Agency approved Federal Label. Always read and follow label instructions. Not all products are registered for use in every state. Please check with Bayer or your local Lead State Agency for product registration status. If you wish to find out if a product is registered in your state or for additional product information, send us an email or call 1-866-99-BAYER.
- movento insecticideexpand_more
- Reentry PPE
- PPE required for early entry to treated areas (that is permitted under the Worker Protection Standard and that involves contact with anything that has been treated, such as plants, soil, or water), is:\r\n- Coveralls.\r\n- Chemical resistant gloves made of barrier laminate, butyl rubber >= 14 mils, nitrile rubber >= 14 mils, natural rubber >= 14 mils, polyethylene, polyvinyl chloride >= 14 mils, or viton >= 14 mils.\r\n- Shoes plus socks.
- PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE)
Follow manufacturer's instructions for cleaning/maintaining PPE. If no such instructions for washables, use detergent and hot water. Keep and wash PPE separately from other laundry.
Applicators and other handlers must wear:
- Long-sleeved shirt and long pants.
- Chemical resistant gloves made of barrier laminate, butyl rubber >= 14 mils, nitrile rubber >= 14 mils, natural rubber &#8805; 14 mils, polyethylene, polyvinyl chloride >= 14 mils, or viton >= 14 mils.
- Shoes plus socks.
- Tankmix Compatibility
- COMPATIBILITY TESTING AND TANK MIX PARTNERS
It is the pesticide user's responsibility to ensure that all products are registered for the intended use.
Read and follow the applicable restrictions and limitations and directions for use on all product labels involved in tank mixing. Users must follow the most restrictive directions for use and precautionary statements of each product in the tank mixture.
- When considering mixing MOVENTO with other pesticides, or other additives, first contact your supplier for advice.
- For further information, contact your local Bayer representative.
- If your supplier and Bayer representative have no experience with the combination you are considering, you should conduct a test to determine physical compatibility.
- To determine physical compatibility, add the recommended proportions of each chemical with the same proportion of water, as will be present in the chemical supply tank, into a suitable container, mix thoroughly and allow to stand for five minutes. If the combination remains mixed, or can be readily re-mixed, the mixture is considered physically compatible.
MOVENTO is physically and biologically compatible with many registered pesticides and fertilizers or micronutrients. However, it is known that many components, including crop protection products, fertilizers, micronutrients, and spray adjuvants, may be present in a tank mix combination. There is potential for adverse chemical reactions. It is impossible to determine physical, biological, and plant compatibility for all scenarios that may be encountered; therefore, it is recommended that users determine the chemical, physical, biological and plant compatibility of such mixes prior to making applications on a broad commercial scale. Observe the most restrictive of the labeling instructions and precautions of all products used in mixtures.
Order of Mixing
The proper mixing procedure for MOVENTO alone or in tank mix combinations with other pesticides is:
1. Fill the spray tank 1/4 to 1/3 full with clean water;
2. While recirculating and with the agitator running, add any products in Polyvinyl acetate (PVA) bags (See Note). Allow time for thorough mixing;
3. Continue to fill spray tank with water until 1/2 full;
4. Add any other wettable powder (WP) or wettable granules (WG) products;
5. Add the required amount of MOVENTO, and any other "flowable" (FL or SC) type products; add required amount of MOVENTO, and;
6. Allow enough time for thorough mixing of each product added to tank;
7. If applicable, add any remaining tank mix components: emulsifiable concentrates (EC), fertilizers and micronutrients;
8. Fill spray tank to desired level and maintain constant agitation to ensure uniformity of spray mixture.
NOTE: Do not use PVA packets in a tank mix with products that contain boron or release free chlorine.
The resultant reaction of PVA and boron or free chlorine is a plastic that is not soluble in water or solvents. For tank mixing with MOVENTO, WSP packaged product user must carefully follow the label directions provided on those product labels.