Approved InAK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY
- product detailsexpand_more
- active ingredientsexpand_more
|Glyphosate, N-(phosphonomethyl)glycine,in the form of its potassium salt||4.8 lb a.i./gal liquid|
Labels / MSDS
Use and MixingThe instructions for use and mixing described below are from the Environmental Protection Agency approved Federal Label. Always read and follow label instructions. Not all products are registered for use in every state. Please check with Bayer or your local Lead State Agency for product registration status. If you wish to find out if a product is registered in your state or for additional product information, send us an email or call 1-866-99-BAYER.
- roundup powermax 3 herbicideexpand_more
- MIXING INSTRUCTIONS
- Mixing with Water
PERFORMANCE OF THIS PRODUCT CAN BE SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCED IF WATER CONTAINING SOIL SEDIMENT IS USED AS CARRIER. DO NOT MIX THIS PRODUCT WITH WATER FROM PONDS OR DITCHES THAT IS VISIBLY MUDDY OR MURKY.
This product mixes readily with water. Mix spray solutions of this product as follows. Begin filling the mixing tank or spray tank with clean water. Add the required amount of this product near the end of the filling process and mix gently. Foaming of the spray solution can occur during mixing. To prevent or minimize foaming, mix gently, terminate bypass and return lines at the bottom of the tank, and, if necessary, add an appropriate anti-foam or defoaming agent to the spray solution.
- Reentry PPE
- PPE required for early entry to treated areas that is permitted under the Worker Protection Standard and that involves contact with anything that has been treated, such as plants, soil, or water, is: coveralls, shoes plus socks and chemical-resistant gloves made of any waterproof material.
- Applicators and other handlers must wear: long-sleeved shirt and long pants, socks and shoes.
Follow manufacturer's instructions for cleaning/maintaining PPE (Personal Protective Equipment). If there are no instructions for washables, use detergent and hot water. Keep and wash PPE separately from other laundry.
- Tankmix Compatibility
- Tank-Mixing Procedure
Always predetermine the compatibility of all tank-mix products together in the carrier by mixing small proportional quantities in advance.
Mix only the quantity of spray solution that will be applied that day.
Application of tank-mix solutions that are allowed to stand overnight could result in reduced weed control.
Prepare tank mixtures of this product as follows:
1. Place a 20- to 35-mesh screen or wetting basket over the filling port of the tank.
2. Through the screen, fill the tank one-half full with water and start gentle agitation.
3. If ammonium sulfate is to be used, add it slowly through the screen into the tank and continue adding water into the tank through the screen. If dry ammonium sulfate is being used, ensure that it is completely dissolved in the tank before adding other products.
4. If a wettable powder is used, prepare a slurry of it with water and add it SLOWLY through the screen into the tank while continuing gentle agitation.
5. If a flowable formulation is used, premix one part flowable with one part water and add the diluted mixture SLOWLY through the screen into the tank while continuing gentle agitation.
6. If an emulsifiable concentrate formulation is used, premix one part emulsifiable concentrate with two parts water and add the diluted mixture SLOWLY through the screen into the tank while continuing gentle agitation.
7. Continue filling the tank with water through the screen and add the required amount of this product near the end of the filling process.
8. If a nonionic surfactant is used, add it to the tank before completing the filling process.
9. Add individual tank-mix components to the tank as follows: wettable powders, flowables, emulsifiable concentrates, drift reduction additives, water soluble liquids (this product), surfactant.
Maintain gentle agitation at all times until the contents of the tank are sprayed out. If the spray mixture is allowed to settle, agitate thoroughly to re-suspend the mixture before resuming application.
Keep by-pass and return lines on or near the bottom of the tank to minimize foaming.
A 50-mesh nozzle screen or line strainer on the spray equipment is adequate.