Approved InCO, ID, MN, MT, ND, OR, SD, WA, WY
- product detailsexpand_more
|Group Number||Formula||Registration Number|
|THIENCARBAZONE-METHYL GROUP 2 HERBICIDE||liquid||0000264-01062-AA-0000000|
- active ingredientsexpand_more
|Thiencarbazone-methyl||0.083 lb/gal oil dispersion|
Labels / MSDS
Use and MixingThe instructions for use and mixing described below are from the Environmental Protection Agency approved Federal Label. Always read and follow label instructions. Not all products are registered for use in every state. Please check with Bayer or your local Lead State Agency for product registration status. If you wish to find out if a product is registered in your state or for additional product information, send us an email or call 1-866-99-BAYER.
- varro herbicideexpand_more
- MIXING INSTRUCTIONS
- Order of Mixing
Varro Herbicide must be applied with clean and properly calibrated equipment. Prior to adding Varro Herbicide to the spray tank, ensure that the spray tank, filters and nozzles have been thoroughly cleaned. In-line strainers and nozzle screens should be 50 mesh or coarser.
1. Fill the spray tank 1/4 to 1/2 full with clean water and begin agitation or bypass.
2. Add the specified rate of Varro Herbicide directly to the spray tank. Maintain sufficient agitation during both mixing and application. DO NOT pre-slurry by adding any quantity of Varro Herbicide to a small amount of water.
3. Add a listed tank mix partner, if desired.
4. Fill the spray tank with balance of water needed.
5. Continue agitation during Varro Herbicide application to ensure uniform spray coverage.
NOTE: Varro Herbicide may settle if left standing without agitation. If the spray solution is allowed to stand for one hour or more, re-agitate the spray solution for a minimum of 10 minutes before application.
- Reentry PPE
- PPE required for early entry to treated areas (that is permitted under the Worker Protection Standard and that involves contact with anything that has been treated, such as plants, soil, or water), is:\r\n- Coveralls\r\n- Socks\r\n- Shoes\r\n- Chemical-resistant gloves made of barrier laminate or viton >= 14 mils.\r\n- Protective eyewear
- PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE)
Applicators and other handlers must wear:
- Long-sleeved shirt and long pants
- Chemical-resistant gloves made of materials made of barrier laminate or viton >= 14 mils.
- Tankmix Compatibility
If Varro Herbicide is to be tank mixed with liquid fertilizers or other pesticides, compatibility should be tested prior to mixing. To test for compatibility, use a small container and mix a small amount (0.5 to 1 qt) of spray, combining all ingredients in the same ratio as the anticipated use. If any indications of physical incompatibility develop, do not use this mixture for spraying. Indications of incompatibility usually will appear within 5-15 minutes after mixing. Read and follow all parts of the label of each tank-mix product.
Tank Mix Instructions
For control of weeds not listed on this label, Varro Herbicide may be mixed with other herbicides with the exception of dicamba containing products. It is the pesticide users responsibility to ensure that all products in the listed mixtures are registered for the intended use. Read and follow the most restrictive directions for use and precautionary statements of each product in the tank mixture