Explore Crop Protection
Innovation to Help Farmers Protect Their Harvests
Search for Crop Protection
Showing 12 of 88 results
- Thiram seed treatment is an industry standard with contact activity against multiple seedborne and soilborne fungi in vegetables and sugarbeets.
- Energizes your corn plant through stress tolerance;Effective on all major fungal diseases at tassel under light to moderate pressure;Excellent on rust diseases in corn and wheat;Promotes all-around plant health to maximize yield potential
- A powerful array of seed treatment technologies: fungicides, insecticides, nematicides and bio-enhancers.
- Broad spectrum fungicide for the control of certain diseases in tree nuts
- Controls several key insects and helps stop transmission of certain vectored viral diseases in several crops
- Aeris® seed-applied insecticide/nematicide for cottonseed represents advanced technology tailored for today’s crop production. With Aeris, growers benefit from the broadest seed-applied spectrum of protection against early season insect and nematode pressures, thus establishing healthier, stronger seedlings and root systems.
- Systemic fungicide for phytophthora control
- Long lasting residual weed control;Weed resistance management;Environmentally friendly
- Allegiance® Seed Treatment Fungicide provides systemic protection for the seed, roots and emerging plants against devastating diseases such as Pythium, systemic downy mildew and Phytophthora. It provides protection for early planted crops and helps produce healthier, more vigorous and uniform stands. Allegiance is applied at very low rates per acre, making it friendly to the grower, seed and environment.
- Foliar control of winter annual, biennial, perennial and annual broadleaf weeds;Rotate to corn or soybean
- For weed control in winter wheat, fall seeded triticale, perennial grasses grown for seed, timothy grown for seed or hay, field corn, and soybeans.
- New safener technology;Tank mix with atrazine premix products for Preemergent weed control;Excellent foundation for two pass programs