Treater Dimensions: Height 86.36" Length 51.88" Width 37.92"
Batch Modular Coater
The Batch Modular Coater (BMC) utilizes the same seed and chemical mixing process as Commercial Batch Treaters. As the name suggests, however, the BMC is designed for “modular,” or small seed lot treating and for scale up samples of commercial runs. The Batch Modular Coater can accept Alfalfa, Canola, Corn, Soybean, Sugar Beet, Sunflower seed and Percent Build-Up.
Features & Benefits
- Mechanical weighing scale for improved accuracy
- Atomizer Motor 1/2 hp, 90V DC
- Dust evacuation port on the bowl
- Clear Bowl Cover for easy viewing and maintenance
- Internal atomizer for optimized treatment-to-seed coverage
- Bowl Motor (not shown) 1/2 hp, 90V DC
- Control Box with PLC display, Pump Controls (up to 2 pumps)
- Closed calibration pumps for accurate metering of liquid product
- Rolling Frame with locking casters
- Optional Dry Powder Applicator for drying and buildup powders