Reason® 500 SC fungicide is a broad-spectrum foliar fungicide that provides effective control of many plant diseases. A locally systemic, foliar fungicide, Reason stops disease development at many stages in the disease life cycle. The active ingredient provides a fast acting, consistently high level of control. This preventive activity, combined with a strong spore-killing effect, provides complete disease protection.
- Fast acting - Acts rapidly against both the direct and indirect germination cycles of the disease, resulting in consistent and effective disease prevention.
- Translaminar movement - Penetrates and moves through the leaf tissue to protect the untreated side of the leaf. This movement prevents the progression of diseases, as well as pathogen sporulation on both sides of the leaf.
- Strong Anti-sporulant Activity - Prevents sporulation, effectively stopping pathogens before they can spread to healthy leaf tissue and other plants within the field.
- Downy Mildew
- Late Blight
- Black Dot
- And More
- Fruiting Vegetables
- Leafy and Brassica Vegetables
- Onions and Other Bulb Vegetables
- Potatoes and Other Tuberous and Corn Vegetables