Features & Benefits
In addition, these systems are modular in nature and may be upgraded as your operation grows. Recommended for treating corn, cotton, rice, sugar beet, sorghum, soybean and wheat seed.
- Automatic pump speed compensation helps prevent over/under treatment.
- Rotary volumetric seed wheel provides positive control of seed delivery and precise seed calibration
- MIST-O-MATIC® atomizer for improved treatment-to-seed coverage, does not require any lubrication
- UL 508 Listed control panel provides easy recipe creation and controls up to four pumps simultaneously or individually
- State of the art electronics 12” color touch screen HMI interface and highly accurate AC variable frequency drives
- PLC features data and reporting output capabilities (printer not included)
- Variable speed drum control provides maximum blending efficiency and easily accommodates different seed types
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel treating head helps ensure long life and abrasion resistance
- Adjustable stand accommodates conveyor hoppers and height imitations
- Drum lift bar design helps ensure homogenous treatment-to-seed coverage. Lift bar design, combined with drum speed control, provides gentle tumbling and reduces seed damage
- Optional Inlet surge bin
- Optional inlet conveyor control for automating conveyors. Includes hi/lo sensors. Compatible with most automated system controls